Chapter 6

Faith P.O.V

It was time to return to school oh lovely. You can tell I'm so excited. Yeah right never again will I be excited to go to school. I mean look at me I don't even know what I'm wearing how can I possibly know what we are learning at school.  

Well while I was complaining to myself David had already put me in the car and we were driving to school. I was told I had the same classes and that just my teachers and my closets friends knew that I was blind and they told the teachers to tell everyone since they all heard what happened that due to the shock of falling that I have lost the will to speak but I could nod my head up and down. We'll at least I don't have to talk to anyone. My schedule had at least one of my friends for each of my classes so they could tell me what is going on in class like who was coming up to me and talking to me because I wanted to be able to live normally as possible we were trying to keep my blindness a secret until someone found out. The bell rang and Jane hooked her arm with mine and took me to class.  

1st period

Algebra

"Class welcome back Faith." Mr. Dawn said.

I waved my hand to the class.

I heard many wow she looks different.

"I am surprised she even came back after what she did."

This voice I recognized to be on of Angi's minions. Great!  

Way to start my day I couldn't believe it the girl that pushed me off the balcony had people siding with her sheesh. Well moving on I went to my seat being guided by Jane.  

Lunch

It was now lunch I had made it through class without any difficulty from anyone. I had been bumped a few times in the hall but my friends had defended me. It's funny to think they wouldn't of purposely bumped into me before because I would snap at them but now that I am quiet they did. All well I still didn't feel right I did not want to talk anymore since talking did get me into this mess. I guess that was what my reason for becoming mute was because that's where my mouth had gotten me. I guess I will no longer be known as the girl who spoke her mind and defended everyone. But all well they will get over it.

Jane P.O.V.

I saw my friend Faith looking so down because she had to rely on us to help her walk through the halls. Every one questioned me in second period on how she was doing. I told them as you can see she is still in shock from what happened. I watched her at lunch digging at her food that she couldn't even see in front of her David had told her where her food was but she just played with her food not in the mood to eat.

The bell rang and it was Kate's turn to take her to class so they started walking and we stayed back to talk.

"Man this is not easy she is still not eating she hasn't ate much since she woke up either. I'm getting worried for her I wonder what we should do. We should get her out of this depression and get our Faith who said look for the bright side in everything no matter how difficult. She was the glue that glue us together we need her bright smile back. We need to do something" Davis exclaimed.

"I think right now she needs to get used to this idea and see if she comes back but if not we do something then because we don't want to loose her even more and I fear if we try now she will be worse." I said to everyone.

"I agree"Sarah and Hailey said "maybe she just needs time" Shawn said. "Okay let's wait then we will decide on what we need to do" David said and with that we left to our classes.

I knew we had the same though in our head we wanted the fun, loving, speak her mind Faith back. I guess we needed to have faith in her because she had faith in us when we were down and out. She was there for each one of us even if we had only known her for half of the semester it's like we have been friend since kindergarten.