Chapter 13

Its unedited and this time it is in a different view other than Kale and Faith. Let me know what you guys think I might not continue :(

Dan P.O.V

Wow they look good together. I didn't realize I had my mouth open until Mike closed my mouth that was slightly a gap.

"I told you that she was perfect for him" Mike Said

"No wonder you took an interest of this girl I was wondering why she was so special to make you start coaching again"

"She's more special than you would even begin to believe."mike said

"Really how special"

"I guess we will have to wait and find out now won't we"

I wonder how special she is. She has elegance and has performed well so far and know they are skating together they look made for each other. What is he doing he's wrapping an arm around her they are speaking to each other. She nodded her head to him he is smiling what.

"What are they doing" I asked

"I don't know she doesn't really speak so she nods her head to communicate with you and he's wrapping his arms around her"

" I see but it's like they are planning something"

" yeah but I trust your boy with her and it seems she has some trust with him and believe me that's a big step there lets just let them be"

Kale wrapped his arms around her waist and I saw him say now. What do you mean now. Then he bent his knees and she did the same. What a lift, what is he doing I know he wants to test her but they have never skated together and before two people in a normal partnership need to have practice lifting because they need to know how much they weigh and how much strength is needed to lift and if they can handle her up in the air and plus if she does one mistake he can drop her.

Now all I'm seeing is him lifting her in the air I don't want to look.

But before I do I hear Mike.

"We'll look at that they are really made for each other they managed to do a lift her first one and their first one together and they managed to pull it off look at them they are still going at it. Just seeing just this lift makes me wonder what they can do now espeicially that she's a rookie. He can take her to levels beyond her level to teach and she can teach him in ways he never knew." Mike said

"I guess we will see then. If you would work with me since you know how she is and what will help her to learn the routine better."

"Are you saying she has passed. If that's the case then yes I will work with you I will stick with her until she is done with me or until she is done with skating whenever that day comes it will be a tragic day." Mike said with a big smile on his face.

"Hopefully he can pull her out of her revere she's in"

" what do you mean she is in a revere?"

"Yeah she wasn't always like this she was happy and smiling all the time and she talked. I didn't know her before but her teacher said every one looked to her for advice and she was a good friend to everyone. She stood up to everyone. Something happened that I wasn't told about and she went into this quietness. She ignores the people around her and now people are bulling each other in the school because she has seemed to stop defending and everyone is wondering what happened to her. They are all asking what happened to our hero. No one knows exactly what happened except the two that were with her that night. They won't say anything either. She was their role model hopefully Kale can bring back the girl that once was. I would like to know that side of Faith as well. She doesn't even smile anymore. She smiles sometimes but they are grimaces really of her smile. Her teacher takes her to practice each day her family does not know she skates. The teacher says its like her escape heaven from school and her family. 'She needed it something needs to bring back the spontaneous girl I once knew' she says to me each day. The staff at the school all want her back she was cool they say." Mike said while the two skaters had finished and started skating over to us.

"Oh and please don't tell her I know that or that I even told you that keep it between us okay? I just want you to understand." Mike said.