Chapter 10

Unedited version

Faith's P.O.V

Tonight at the rink coach wanted me to come a little early because he wanted me to 'see' something. Really did he forget that I was B-L-I-N-D? He forgot already, I guess I will forgive him. . . This time that is actually I'm pretty sure I should take that as a good sign that I skate so good he forgets that I'm blind but still he should know that I can't see anything. If I did I wouldn't be blind after all. I guess I am actually pretty happy I became blind because I never would of skated but at the same time I can't stop thinking if I didn't open my big mouth I wouldn't be here. Anyway . . . Where was I oh ..yeah coach . . .

*At the skating rink*

"I'm glad you came early today Faith" my coach said putting his arm over my shoulder guiding me to we'll I don't know maybe the bleachers or the ice skating rink. " Here Faith have a seat" I was right it was my first guess the bleachers.

" Just stay quiet and listen I will explain what is going on to you once everything starts but please stay the whole time I want you to get a feel of this so please, please."

I just shook my head at the coach and nodded my head at him.

" yes!"

" Okay listen up ladies today is try outs to see who would become the new partner for Kale. So line up in a straight line and once I call your name you are to perform the tricks that I want you to perform then you will perform these tricks if you have persecuted each trick correctly you will perform them with Kale. Okay every one understand." A unfamiliar voice said.

I heard a collective of yes' from the girls that sounded to be on the ice skating rink. Kale that name, it sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it at the moment.

"Okay let's get started Britney your first." The unfamiliar voice said again.

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE