Chapter 3

David's P.O.V 

We all arrived at Josh's party I really disliked him but whatever he was all right. We were all excited that Faith came with us to the party she really does not like to go out much with us anymore because she feels like she is intruding on us because we all have girlfriends and boyfriends and she is the only one in our group that doesn't have one. I saw Josh coming over and waving at me.

"Glad you guys could make it and you to Faith I didn't expect you to come." Josh

I saw him tell her. I saw Faith roll her eyes looking like she was having a little conversation with herself. Meanwhile Sarah Shawn's girlfriend go upstairs talking to Josh.

"Hey Faith could you come upstairs?" Sarah said.

"No" Faith said looking annoyed.

"Come on Faith live a little" said Sarah

"Nope" Faith started walking away but she glanced back to see Sarah's face and gave in. She always gave in when you looked at her like Sarah was.

"Fine" She said walking upstairs to where Josh and here where. I saw Sarah come down stairs walking over to Shawn's side. I followed after joining my girlfriend Hailey. I saw Hope and Damien were there also we decided to go outside on the lawn we were talking about how great the party was and what we would all be doing for Thanksgiving next week.

All of a sudden we hear Angi scream. "you don't say that to me you little brat". When she said this we all looked up to the balcony and saw a figure falling. I tried to register who it was and then I saw her face she made eye contact with me before she hit the floor. It happened all too fast I couldn't move. I looked up to see Josh and Angi look down in fear and run back inside probably to get out here. Everyone screamed and was panicking because Faith is a person everyone cared for she was nice to you no matter what I mean if you got her mad you got her mad and no one wanted to see her mad. Everyone was asking if she was okay. I rushed to her side following my instinct and I saw her limp form in front of me she was laying on her back. Her eyes were slightly opened there was blood all around her I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from I just knew it was coming from her I didn't want to look at her body anymore so I rested my eyes on her face. When I saw her face it shocked me because she looked hurt and scared. I saw her looking at everyone she looked so helpless and I couldn't even help her for one I didn't know what to do but then it clicked.

"Are you okay Faith? Stay with us... Someone call an ambulance!" I said getting everyone to snap out of it and call for help I looked back down and saw her close her eyes.

"Faith,Faith don't, open your eyes look at me" but it was too late she already passed out. I turned to see Hope crying into Damien's shoulder and him comforting her. I was glad because I couldn't comfort her I needed to take care of Faith.

About 15 minutes later the ambulance came and I went with her looking at her still form. I heard the paramedics say "she doesn't look good."

We got to the hospital and they rushed her into the emergency room. I stood there shocked that my little sister was hurt and I couldn't do nothing.

"David is she okay? What happened" My mother and father came running in at the same time Hailey, Shawn, Sarah, Hope,Damien, Kate, James, Jane, and Rey came in. I was glad everyone was here for her. I told them what the Doctors said and paramedics. We waited and waited. Finally a Doctor came out to talk to us.

"Hello are you the family of Faith Wilson?" the Doctor said

"Yes" we all responded at the same time.

"Well you might want to sit down while I tell you everything."

"why do I feel liking something is wrong?" I asked worried