Chapter 12

Sorry unedited.

Kale's P.O.V

She skated on the ice and you could see her take a deep breath and as soon as she started skating it was as if she was in her own world.

She beautiful skated all by herself both coaches seemed impressed and pleased my friends all looked at her and smiled . I knew then she was going to be my partner hopefully she just gets to pass the part of the audition with me because she may skate beautifully by herself but we need to make sure she can skate with someone skating with her. Hopefully she will skate as beautifully with me as she does by herself. I started skating to her when she looked at me it was weird it was as if she was looking through me and not at me. She was so beautiful on the ice I didn't know if the others could see me stiffen or her for that matter I wondered what she thought of me it looked like she hadn't recognized me from class and the fact that she doesn't really talk didn't warn me away from her it just drawled me closer to her. With one question why?

*************************************************************************************************

Faith P.O.V

As I stepped on the ice I took a big breath and started to skate when the music started up and I took the first step. I began to get lost and forget about all the people that were probably watching me and critiquing me on my movements. I began to follow the music and move with it while skating on the ice I followed the steps they wanted me to use but I added a few steps as I went and I nailed everything. I had gotten lost and when the music finally stopped I had forgotten I was performing in front of many people.

As I stopped I felt all eyes on me. Then I heard someone skate over to me and I looked over to the direction I hoped they were coming from. I didn't want to look everywhere cause then they would know right away something was wrong.

This person was coming closer I didn't know who it was they didn't announce themselves to me.

" that was so beautiful. Now lets skate together." A male voice that I found belonged to the boy named Kale. For the second time today I thought that I knew his name and I recognize his voice but who.

" If you don't recognize me I guess that's okay I'm new at your school I introduced myself to you yesterday."

Oh it's him the new guy. I thought he wasn't going to talk to me after my friend Jane told him I don't really speak.

" I know that you don't really speak but I do know that you do skate beautifully. If you don't mind skating with me? Have you skated with someone before?" Kale asked.

I shook my head no.

" that's okay there is always a first time. Don't worry I will guide and talk you through it. Shall we?"

I nodded my head I was actually excited I really wanted to skate with him it was almost as if I can trust him .

I wanted to let him but at the same time I was scared he would find out that I was blind. I didn't want anyone else to know so that they could take pity on me for being blind .

No matter, I let him take me and we skated together. I felt amazing I did not trip or mess up it was like I could see. I felt as I could see and I was as free as a bird allowed to roam around and skate. At first we just skated around the rink for a couple of laps to get our momentum up.

"How about you do a triple axel right now don't worry just do it and I will line up with you again just take three steps and then do it okay. Now go." Kale

Wait! What? okay triple axel here I come. One,two, three. Good I successfully did it.

"That was good now can I hold on to your waist while we skate."Kale asked.

Uhh I guess that's okay. I shrugged my shoulder. After I did this I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I felt his body heat next to me he didn't get too close though which was a good thing.

" okay now I'm going to lift you into the air okay don't panick just help me lift you when I tell you to just bend your knees and hold onto my wrist while I lift you. Just stay the way you are when i lift you. You don't have to do anything, after I lift you we will do a couple of steps then I will put you down and after I put you down just turn out and then skate we should be holding hands when you turn out okay. Lets just try it I wanna see how you do okay."

Umm What in the air your going to lift me. It seems he is so set to lift me up that's okay we can do this if he believes that we can do this. I took a few steps waiting for his count okay just bend and grab his wrists thats all I have to do.

I felt his other hand grab my other side of my waist now having two hands on my waist.

"Okay go" kale said.

I bent my knees and he lifted me into the air.