Chapter 15

Thank you to all of you that have commented and voted! I hope you like it.

Faith's P.O.V

Have you ever been in that kind of situation where you just want to crawl into a corner? Well that's me right now. I have no idea how to respond to that question. I want to skate but I am blind how will he react and help me skate with him, if I can not see what's right in front of me? Then again, I would have Kale to guide me I can pretend to see until he starts noticing something off about me. What is there to loose, except that he might find out it's not like we will be going to the Olympics or anything.  But you know I might regret saying no to him right now. I might even have some fun. 

I turned to him and smiled and nodded my head at him and then he said "Yes, Now we have to hurry" he said as he took my hand and started dragging me away but he stopped and said "I think we should take our skates off first before we go sign up for the season." So he helped me to sit down and take off my skates and handed me my shoes. When I put them on the floor I heard him get back up and once I was done tying my shoes he grabbed my hand and started dragging me up the stairs and I somehow seemed to keep up with him.

"Wait you need your coaches as well" Coach said

"Well hurry up because the others are already there signing up and I need to get signed up as well because I have found a partner." he said but kept going.

"I think you are going to fast for her" Coach 

"Oh, I'm sorry" he said "I just got so excited that  you said yes, that I wanted to get there before you said no because I thought it was just my imagination."  

I shook my head and smiled a little. I felt that he was excited I didn't even need to see his face to know that he was excited for me to be his partner. 

"Okay lets go son I got the car that way we can get there quickly its only a couple blocks over to sign up." 

"Okay lets go" 

We got outside and I was lead to a car and I was helped inside. I had felt around me to find the seat and the seatbelt and buckled the seatbelt in. As soon as I buckled up I felt the car move and we were off to the signups for couple ice skating and I couldn't help but think what I had gotten myself into.