Chapter 7

David's P.O.V

Well it's been four weeks and lately she has been hanging out with Mrs. Davis after school. Everyone decided we will just let her be but we will need to make sure she is doing okay.

She seems a to be in her gloomy state still. She has wrote on a paper that she wanted to try to go to class by herself but with me behind her today I don't know what's up with that though but whatever makes her happy is fine with me.

We were on our way and I took her today since Jane said she would be running late today so I walked behind Faith until she got to class.

She did fine, she made it to her seat without any trouble. She seemed down like usual at lunch but we really just let her be. It seems that everyone is breaking off into their own little groups because she was the glue and she would always make us laugh during lunch. Some of the girls had problems with Angi and her clones that followed her around they played pranks on all of the girls at school but before they would have even tried because of Faith but now that she isnt talking they think its all right to do this. I see Faith walking by and she doesnt even know whats going on its sad because she doesnt see whats going on and we dont tell her about it because we think it would make things worse.

1 month later

Faith P.O.V

I have been learning how to skate and my coach says that I'm am an expert but he wants me to smile but I still don't feel up to it at all. Today he was going to have me run through my routine and I was so excited.

"Hello Faith how are you? Are you ready to do a full routine"

I nodded my head at him. I got onto the ice. I bet your thinking how a blind girl can ice skate well it just takes practice and the coach when I'm finished will say something to me so I can skate over to where the exit is. We planned everything we weren't going to compete or anything because I didn't want to but he was upset at first but he said in time you will. Yeah right I was still afraid even though I knew I would be okay I was still afraid. 

So I started skating on the ice I was nervous but I skated till the coach blew the whistle indicating I was in the middle of the rink and to turn around and face him. Then I started I felt like I was flying and free from all my troubles around me and I guess thats why I skate to skate away from my problems.

Another P.O.V

We were here just to check out the skating rink. My mother thought it best if the whole group moved to another city. So here we were in a different city. Andy and Katy, Erin and Erica, Jake and Emily, and I. Yeah, I didnt have a partner because I was looking for someone who . . .

Please Comment! I would like to know if you like the direction of the story.