Chapter 16

Has not been edited and Im sorry it is so short. 

Faith P.O.V 

Its been a week since we registered for the competition and today we start our first practice as a couple and we have month to get ready for it. It seemed as though over the past couple days that everything was moving too fast they got my measurements for my attire for competition day. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't excitied. I wanted to take this on and for the first time since the accident I was excitied about doing something more. Yes to say I was worried if they found out but I guess we will take it a step at a time. I was worried that when he found out he would drop me as a partenr because I was blind. In fact I was afraid of getting rejected because I think that would be the only thing that would stop me from skating, if I was rejected because I was blind it did take a lot of effort to skate at first. If he said he didn't want to do it beause I was blind then I think that would stop me from skating forever and I would end up...  well I guess I don't know. I spent so much of my time coming to the rink everyday after school since I became blind. 

"You ready?" I heard my coach say to me.

I just nodded my head in response. Today we were just going to skate on the ice in synchronized movements then we would go to a gym and practice our moves that would be more dangerous. We needed to make sure we got those moves down on the ground then we would practice on the ice. 

I felt my coach start to pull me over toward the ice and then I felt someone elses hand in mine. I believe it was Kale's hand. I felt him tug and I continued to feel my skates on the ice.