Chapter 8

Another P.O.V

As we walked in we saw a girl on the ice she did every movement perfectly and all her attention was on the skating routine.

"Wow she's amazing" Katy said looking at the girl.

"Yeah, someone might have found their partner for the tournament coming up." Andy said looking over at me.

"Yeah,yeah" I said but when we looked back the girl was skating off the ice and had left the building before we could even reach the rink.

***************************************************************************************************************

Faith P.O.V

After I skated coach said I did a great job. After that I went home I was so happy inside that I actually skated a whole routine. I was currently eating with my family at the diner table its still kinda akward to eat at the table with them because I'm blind I don't know if they are looking at me or making faces. I can feel intense stares but that's all.

The next day

"Morning" my sister Hope said. I just nodded my head in response. We were at school and my sister was trying to make small chat with me on our way to school.

In first period it was going by normally and so far nobody has realized that I was blind I know right but they haven't. I have had my close friends that I knew and would help me pull it off I can feel that their sad about me not speaking to them. I heard the door to the classroom open and five sets of footsteps coming through the door. Nobody usually arrives late to this class I wonder who it is.

"Hello there nice to meet you. Attention class we have five new students in our class I hope you welcome them to the school.

"They are so hot there are three boys and two girls" my friend said whispering in my ear.

"Oh look one of the guys is looking at you"

When I heard this is just kept my head on the desk the way I had it before they came in.

"He's going to sit in the chair that's in front of you oh how special but he still looking at you. Do you know him ?"

Uhh. Remember can't see. So I don't know if I know him or not. Duh. You really should remember someone who can't see.

" oh ..... Sorry I forgot"

I just shook my head at her. I heard the chair being pulled out of the desk in front of me.

" good it seems you all have found good seats."

"Hello there my names Kale "

Please do not tell me he is putting his hand out to shake and that he's talking to me. I felt Jane nudge me meaning he put his hand out for me.

I extended my hand and Jane spoke as I reached for it managing to grab a hold of the hand that was outstretched in front of me. As I sighed to myself silently Jane spoke.

" Hi, her names Faith and I'm Jane she doesn't really speak sorry." Jane said to Kale.