Chapter 1 is a shitty chapter

I awoke to my alarm. It's a pain in the ass to get up anymore. I hate the life I'm forced to live. All I want is to go out sober and have fun for one day. That's all I ask. But no, everything is shit. They say I have to drink away my misery. I'm 10 years old. Does anybody understand how fucked that is? My dad's the only one who knows about anything in my life. He knows I have aspergers, the alcoholism I have to go through to cope, the depression that comes with the aspergers. He only knows because I need him to buy me more alcohol when I run out. If my mom ever found out, to hell with me.

I got over my morning sob story and crawled out of bed, over to my dresser where I put on my shitty clothes. The bottom drawer is where I stash and hide my drinks from my mom and Shelley. I reached into the drawer and dug through all the shirts. I'm all out. No, please no. Not today. I can't do this right now. I go downstairs and hope I can talk to my dad without anyone finding out. He's at the table. Mom is in the kitchen and Shelley must still be in her room. "Dad?" I whisper, walking up next to him.
"Why are we whispering? Is everything okay? Are you sexually active and need condoms?" He spoke moderately soft.
"No- no dad. I need more whiskey. Beer. Anything. I'm all out and I need it today."
"Oh, okay." He went to the fridge and carelessly grabbed a pack of beer cans, then carried it upstairs. Casual, dad.

The thing about my dad is I don't actually know if he really cares, or if he's just drunk himself. How long will this continue? Maybe someday I'll die of alcohol poisoning. Anything is better than this shitty life.