chapter 19

Have you ever listened to that one song that is the definition of perfection?
SHAWN MENDES ~ MEMORIES

Paisley

"Look at this couple moment guys, how cute!" I was woken by a rush of cold air and a beam of white light. Someone had taken the duvet off me, how rude.

"What is going on?" I feel a pair of arms around me, bringing me back to reality.

"Shawn, this is going on vine." Cameron says and I immediately shoot my eyes open. Why is Cameron here?

"What the hell!" I should've kept my eyes closed, sorrounding my bed was Cam, Nash, Matthew, the Jacks, Taylor, Aaron and Carter, ALL WITH THEIR PHONES OUT!

"Oh, the Brits awake!" Taylor yelled and jumped on the bed.

"What did you just call me?" I smirked and kicked him off.

"Woah woah woah, no need to kick me. I just like your accent." He shrugged and trailed back to Matthew, who had his phone.

"Is anyone going to tell me what's happening? Oh and Shawn, can you move, you're basically spooning me right now." I glance over at him and he gave me a pained look.

"Don't act all innocent, I've seen your Tumblr, now move."(throwback to when shawn said he "likes booty" on tumblr!)

"Ohhh zaayyyuuumm!" A collective chorus of still filming  boys chanted.

I scan the boys over, they were all wearing red Magcon hoodies, it was actually a little scary.
"If you post any of this, my fist will be last thing you see." And with that comment, they all lower their phones. I half expected them to actually be scared, but no, they just laughed!
These boys...

******************************
Nash's POV!!

Its 10am, 2 hours until our meeting with Bart. After leaving room 123, (shawn, paisley, jack g, jack j. I'm just going to refer to it as room 123, its easier.) Cam, Matthew and Taylor went into the little garden area in the hotel.

"So, how are you finding the others? I mean do you like them?" I asked.

"Why did you even ask? Its like we've been friends forever." Matthew tackles me and I end on the floor.

"Bro, you look small, but you weigh so much!" Matthew pretended to look hurt then Taylor helped me up. We continued walking through the garden and found a pic nic bench, the perfect spot to sit at.

"I feel kinda sorry for Paisley, having to put up with us." Taylor chuckled.

"Yeah, being the only girl must be hard. She's cool though." I reply. I look over at Cam, he hasn't said much, so I asked "What do you think Cam?"

He shook his head, as if he'd been day dreaming the whole time.

"Huh?"

"What do you think about Paisley?" I repeated, and his cheeks go scarlet.

"Oh, um, she's fun..." I look up over to the guys and they all nod.
Cameron likes Paisley...