Through The Week

For an entire week I spent each night with the people at the museum. The first day I was with Ahkmenrah. He and I talked and told stories about our lives. We told each other some secrets and played some games. It was the most fun I've had in a while. Our attachment to each other grew as well.

The second and third nights were spent with Teddy and Sacagawea. I learned some history from them that I never learned before. We talked about some of my personal problems and they gave me advice. Sacagawea and I talked about my feelings for Ahkmenrah.

The fourth night I was befriending the lions. They seemed to like me, so I had decided to hang out with them. Ahkmenrah told me I scared him half to death when he saw me cuddling the alpha lion. He was for sure that I was going to get mauled, but everything was all good.

The fifth and sixth nights were spent with Ahkmenrah and the miniatures. We watched funny cat videos. Ahkmenrah and I had to break up a few fights between Jed and Octavius. Other than that, it was pretty fun.

This is the seventh straight night I've been here. I'm spending it with Ahkmenrah. We were in his part of the museum. We were sitting on the ground, very close together. We weren't talking about anything specifically, we were just being random. I have been able to bring out the normal guy in him. He can be just like any other guy and not just a pharaoh with me.

"So, aren't you cold at all Ahkmenrah?" I asked shivering a bit. I had been freezing all night but Ahkmenrah is wearing less than me, so how could he not be cold as well?

"I do feel slightly chilly." Ahkmenrah admitted. "We could share body heat to keep warm." I felt a blush come to my face. He clearly didn't realize that could be taken in a not so innocent way.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not wanting to jump to any conclusions. Ahkmenrah got a little closer and wrapped an arm around me. He held me tight to his body sideways. I slid my arms under his cape-thingy to wrap my arms around his stomach/chest area. His skin was ice cold, and nearly made me shiver even more. My head was on his shoulder and his head was on my head. It was an extremely intimate position. It made me blush some more. I've never been so close to someone I only knew for a little over a week before. It could be wrong if it didn't feel so right. This connection I felt with Ahkmenrah, it was getting stronger and it scared me a little bit.

"Are you warming up?" Ahkmenrah suddenly asked. I lifted my head to look at him and speak, but all words were lost when I saw how close our faces were. His face was only inches from mine.

"Y-Yeah, I'm getting a bit warmer." I stuttered and felt my face starting to go red.

"That is good to hear."

"Are you warmer?"

"I could be a little warmer."

"How?"

"This." Ahkmenrah leaned forward. His lips pressed against mine. It sent sparks and tingles all through my body. It sounds cliché but I felt the fireworks.

I pressed my lips against his in return. His hands went to my neck and back, pulling me closer. I somehow ended up straddling his lap. Our kissing was getting more intense and heated. I really hoped no one wanted to see the Egypt exhibit. This was one of the nights that the museum was open late. I was worried that someone would walk in, but I didn't want to stop kissing Ahkmenrah.

My hands were on his chest. He was holding me close to him. Our kissing was passionate and could lead to more, but then someone spoke up.

"So this is where you got at night?" Ahkmenrah and I stopped kissing and looked the entrance of his tomb. There stood Castiel, my boyfriend. I gasped and got up off of Ahkmenrah.

"Arcadia, I'm sorry, he wouldn't stop until he found you." Nick said, running into the Egypt exhibit.

"Castiel, what are you-"

"Shut up." Castiel snapped. I visibly flinched. My fear of him was clearly visible. "I thought I made it clear. You belong to me." He reached over and yanked me to him. Ahkmenrah was up off the floor and took a step forward. "Stay back."

"Castiel-" I tried again.

"You should be with me, not here making out with a cheap excuse of a museum exhibit." Castiel's grip on me tightened. He was angry. He would never hurt me in front of people through. He wanted to be able to deny anything.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I couldn't get Ahkmenrah even more caught up in Castiel. I didn't want him hurt.

"You are my property." Castiel grabbed my face and forcibly kissed me. "We are going now." Castiel began to drag me away when Ahkmenrah spoke.

"You hurt her. Why would she want to go anywhere with you?" Ahkmenrah asked, taking another step forward.

"It's how life works. A little bitch like you wouldn't understand." Castiel shoved Ahkmenrah backwards.

"Ahkmenrah!" I tried to reach for him but Castiel shoved me away.

"Let's go." Castiel pulled me away. I saw Ahkmenrah fall to the ground. Nick went to help him up. I was just helpless and got dragged away.

"I'm sorry Ahkmenrah..." I whispered under my breath. I wanted to cry, but Castiel would just hurt me worse.