Letters

Before Larry and all of us left the British museum, Larry gave the night guard there his address and told her to have Ahkmenrah write a letter to me. That way through the time was away, Ahkmenrah and I could still communicate. Larry told me that the guard was confused at first, but agreed. I was glad that Larry gave her his address; he must have known that if anything was sent to me at home, then my father or twin would destroy it.

For the first letter from Ahkmenrah to arrive, it took a week. It was a Thursday when it arrived and was the first of the month. I was excited, especially since Larry hadn't told me what he did until the first letter came.

Ahkmenrah's 1st letter:

'My dear Arcadia,

I was so thrilled when the night guard Tilly had told me what Larry arranged. I was so worried we'd lose all contact. I hope everything is alright at your home. You are on my mind all the time. It has only been a few days but I miss you. I hope we will be reunited soon. I love you my dear and hope to hear from you soon.

Ahkmenrah'

My heart beat fast I was so glad he still cared. I immediately got a pen and paper out to write Ahkmenrah a letter back.

Ahkmenrah's Point of View

Tilly told me that it took a week for my letter to get to Arcadia and that it took another week to get hers to me. It was the 7th of the month on a Wednesday.

Arcadia's 1st letter:

'Dear Ahkmenrah,

It was a nice surprise to hear from you. Larry didn't tell me about what he planned. I also was worried we'd lose contact. I miss you every single day. Things at home are okay, but Castiel has been stalking me. My father almost shot him the other day, so I should be fine. I love you Ahkmenrah. I wish we will be together soon, but we still have just under 2 months left. How are things at the new museum?

Love, Arcadia'

I was angry that Arcadia's ex-boyfriend was bothering her. I wasn't there to protect her, so I was worried for her safety.

Normal Point of View

It was the 16th of the month when Ahkmenrah's second letter came. It was a Friday. I was happy to finally hear from Ahkmenrah.

Ahkmenrah's 2nd letter:

'My dear Arcadia,

Things here are good. I have explored through the whole museum. There is so much here. All new and exciting. It is a little frightening since I have no friends here. Lancelot in a way counts, but he isn't so bright, so it's hard to have a normal conversation with him.

Still nothing can get you out of my head. My parents have noticed my mood and want me to tell them about you. I am not sure what I am allowed to tell them though. I am not sure if you want my parents to know about your abuse. Let me know what I shall tell my parents.

I hope no one has harmed you. I would happily come there and fight whoever dared to harm you. I love you Arcadia.

Ahkmenrah'