Just The Beginning

Arcadia and Ahkmenrah made it to a hotel and got a room. They went to their room and didn't bother putting anything away. They went right to the bed. The only thing they took off was their shoes and anything that was uncomfortable. So Ahkmenrah kept his new shirt and pants that Larry had bought him.

"Sleep well Ahk." Arcadia mumbled to Ahkmenrah. He seemed worried though.

"What if I don't wake up?" Ahkmenrah questioned, tired but worried.

"You will wake up, I promise." Arcadia kissed Ahkmenrah and then covered the both of them. Ahkmenrah lay there, staring at the ceiling, unsure of what to do, until Arcadia moved. She laid her head on his chest and laid a hand on his stomach. Ahkmenrah smiled and wrapped an arm around her. He felt much more comfortable with her there touching him.

"I love you Arcadia." Ahkmenrah whispered as he fell asleep.

"I love you too Ahk." Arcadia replied back, falling asleep as well. The couple slept for hours. Ahkmenrah had managed to roll himself off the bed at some point, but since he was so tired, he didn't even wake up when he hit the ground. Arcadia all alone in bed rolled to the middle, enjoying the large bed. Even though she was enjoying it, she felt that Ahkmenrah wasn't there and woke up first. In the first few moments of being awake, she thought that the whole ordeal with Ahkmenrah had been just a dream. Until Ahkmenrah, from the ground, groaned in pain.

Arcadia's Point of View

I heard Ahkmenrah groan from the floor. I crawled to the edge and giggled. Ahkmenrah was a tangled mess. He was trapped in his blankets.

"Do you need some help Ahkmenrah?" I asked, still giggling. He mumbled something, but the pillow over his head was blocking his words. I reached down and moved the pillow.

"I would appreciate the help my love." Ahkmenrah said, sounding adorable. I got off of the bed and began to untangle Ahkmenrah from the blanket around him. Once the blanket was gone, I saw his shirt had come off during his fight with gravity and blanket.

"You alright now Ahkmenrah?" I asked, blushing. He looked around for his shirt as he told me he was fine. When he did find it, he moved to put it on, but I tossed it away.

"What was that about?" Ahkmenrah questioned, confused by my action.

"Get up." I stood up and pulled him to his feet. Then I shoved him backwards onto the bed. He gasped when he bounced but I didn't give him a chance to react. I crawled up onto him and sat on his lap. "You don't need the shirt. That's why I threw it."

"Oh really?" Ahkmenrah questioned, understanding what I was getting at.

"Yup." I giggled and leaned down to kiss him. It was a quick simple kiss. "I love you Ahkmenrah." I looked into his eyes, hoping he could see all the love I have for him.

"I love you as well my dear." Ahkmenrah replied, he smiled at me.

"Show me." I whispered, seductively.

"I plan to do so."

"Good." Ahkmenrah then pulled me down to kiss him. That kiss ignited an hour long session of Ahkmenrah showing me his love. His remaining clothes had been thrown to random places, and mine were around the room as well. It was much different than all my times with Castiel. This was loving, gentle and amazing. From the look on Ahkmenrah's face, he would agree with me.

"That was the most amazing thing I have even done and felt." Ahkmenrah said to me. He was lying on his back, with his head on the pillow. I had my chest and a hand on it as well. We were both pretty tired again.

"Yes, yes it was." I responded, blushing. The blankets were slowly pulled over us by Ahkmenrah. Ahkmenrah and I quickly fell asleep once more. We were happy and excited for the future.

A Few Years Later

Ahkmenrah and Arcadia got married in the museum at night with their friends. Soon after that, they had a baby girl named Serenity. Ever since their change, Ahkmenrah and Arcadia have not aged at all.

The couple and their now two year old girl visit their friends at the Museum of Natural History all of the time. They have even gone to London to show Ahkmenrah's parents and Tilly how their life had changed. Ahkmenrah's parents are thrilled to have a granddaughter. The couple have arranged for the two Egyptians to move to New York, so they can enjoy every night like Arcadia and Ahkmenrah's friends.

Arcadia's father and ex-boyfriend were arrested and are now in prison for the rest of their lives for everything that they did. Even though those two put her through hell, she is thankful to them. She may never have met Ahkmenrah if they hadn't been so horrible.

Ahkmenrah and Arcadia are thankful and very happy about how their lives turned out. Their lives may not have started out great, and they might have had problems along the way, but they couldn't imagine their lives being any better than how they are now. They have their friends and family from the museum, so they know that any problems they face, they do not have to face them alone. It turns out that a museum can solve your problems, and Arcadia wouldn't want it any other way.