Chapter 4

Lyndsey's P.O.V.

Why would Jake Pitts want my numberI thought to myself, but pushed the thought aside as I pulled up to the venue to pick up Jade.
"How was it?" I asked Jade as she got into my car.
"It was great! Andy's voice is so beautiful in real life, and if it is even possible, he is more gorgeous in real life then he is in pictures!" She replied.
"I doubt that is possible."
"Its true. Same with the others."
"Why did Jake Fucking Pitts want my number?" I finally asked.
"He said you seemed so cool according to what I told them about you," Jade replied.
"You told them about me?!"
"How could I not talk about my best friend. And on that note, here is the shirt you told me to get signed," she said, throwing my shirt at me.
"Thanks. Did you tell Jake my number?"
"Yes. He told me to tell you that he will text you when meet and greet is over."
"I can't believe that I have Jake Fucking Pitts number! He's only the one person in the band I'm crushing the most on."
"I know you have a thing for him. You two would be the cutest couple."
"I know!"
After that I pressed on the gas so that we could go back to the house and sleep because, believe it or not, its almost midnight.

______skipping drive home_______

As we pulled up to the house, I got a text on my phone. I ignored it at the time.
After pulling into the garage, walking into the house, telling Jade goodnight, and going into my room, I checked my phone. It was a text from an unknown number.
(Conversation)
Unknown: Hey, this is Jake Pitts.
Lyndsey: Hi
Unknown: How are you?
Lyndsey: I am great but nervous.
Unknown: Why are you nervous?
Lyndsey: I don't know. I've never talked to anyone who is famous before.
Unknown: You don't need to be nervous. I'm just a normal guy.
Lyndsey: Except for the fact that you are in a band, you're extremely talented, and you are hot as fuck.
Unknown: So, you think I'm hot?
Lyndsey: Shit, I said that out loud.
Unknown: LOL its ok. I get that a lot. I don't know what you look like though.
Lyndsey: (picture message) I'm not very pretty.
Unknown: Holy shit you are gorgeous!
Lyndsey: Thank you.
Unknown: So what are you doing?
Lyndsey: Not a whole lot. Just sitting on my bed. What about you?
Unknown: Same.
Lyndsey: Ok.
Unknown: Well I'm exhausted so I'm gonna head off to bed. I have a couple days off here in Colorado. If you would like we could hang out sometime.
Lyndsey: I would love to. Just text me whenever its a good time for you.
Unknown: Ok I will. Goodnight.
Lyndsey: Goodnight.
(End of conversation)
Oh mer gerd! I just agread to hang out with Jake Pitts! Ahhhhh!
I plugged in my my headphones to my phone, connected my phone to the charger, put my headphones in, pressed on the song Coffin by BVB, and fell asleep.

____________________________________

Finally I was able to fit Lyndsey's P.O.V. into the story.
She finally talked to Jake. What is gonna happen?
Comment and vote!
School starts tomorrow for me so I'm not gonna be updating as much or as often to please be patient.
I hope you guys like it so far. I'm working really hard on it. You can probably see that I don't have a very good imagination, sorry. I'm doing my best.
Love ya guys! ^-^
See ya next time I update.