Chapter 23

Raven's P.O.V.

I heard someone walk into the room I was in. I knew I was in the hospital. I recognized the smells, sounds, and the feeling of the rough sheets of a hospital bed.
"Raven, I'm not sure if you can hear me, but if you can, please listen to me," the voice wimpered. I could tell this person had been crying.
The voice sounded like Lyndsey.
She went on, "we really need you here in the real world. If you saw Ashley, you would probably immediately wake up. But, we need you so bad. The doctor said that you had an infection from your cuts that had entered your blood stream ended up getting so bad that it started shutting down your vitals. We all need you so bad. So, for me, Ashley, and everyone who is crying out in that hall, please try to wake up," Lyndsey said, started to cry.
I felt a drop hit my cheek and a soft hand wipe it away.
"Can you please give me a sigh that you can hear me."
I wanted so bad to move, but it was so hard.
I was able to twitch the hand Lyndsey was now holding. I felt powerful!
I then tried to move some more. No, to difficult. I tried opening my eyes. Nope.
Now I felt like a potato. A kawaii potato though. (A/N: If you don't already know, kawaii means cute)
Lyndsey got up and left, leaving me in my own thoughts, again.
I was trying so hard to wake up. I really wanted to. I wanted to see Ashley. I wanted to see Lyndsey. I wanted to see Jade. I wanted to see everyone. But, people in hell want ice water, meaning it isn't gonna happen until hell freezes over.
Since I had nothing to think about, I just listened to my slow, but steady, heart beat on the heart monitor.
I know I will get through this. I have to.

____________________________________

Now we have Raven's P.O.V.
Do you guys think she will get through it? Answer in the comments. And please vote!
Here's my inspirational note...
You always have a choice. Even if you don't think so, you do. When you cut, you choose to do that. When you try and kill yourself, you are choosing to do that. Think about this: You have a horrible day, so you go into your room, grab your razor, and start cutting. You cut deeper and deeper. You pass out from blood loss. You bleed out until you die. Your family sees you and breaks down. Your friends find out. Your best friend ends up killing her/him self. A year later, many of your friends are dead, our parents are divorced. Your mom is an alcoholic and beats your little sibling(s). Your dad lives across the country. Nobody knows anything about his whereabouts. All of this is caused by your choice. Remember, make the choice that is best for you and the people who care about you.
Therr you go. Any thoughts. I'm completely out of ideas for inspirational notes, so if you want to you can PM (private message) me and give me some ideas. I'll take any and all advice.
Love ya! See ya next time I update! ^-^