Chapter 12

Raven's P.O.V.

He is so gonna kill me when he finds out this is a joke. I thought to myself as I set up the prank for April Fools Day I'm pulling against Ashley.
After texting Jade, telling her about the joke, I opened the front door a little bit, placed an empty pill bottle on the floor next to my bed, and waited for him to arrive.
About 3 minutes passed until I heard a knock on the front door.
I placed myself hanging half way off of my bed with my hand next to the pill bottle.
I heard the front door creak open, a little bit of shuffling downstairs, and loud thuds, meaning he was climbing the stairs.
When I heard my bedroom door open, I sucked in my breath and held it.
I heard a gasp, a thud, and sobbing.
"April Fools!" I yelled, jumping up out of the bed, succeeding in landing on my face. "Ow."
"Oh my god, your ok!" Ashley said, standing up, wiping the teatd from his face.
I took it too far. I thought to myself.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I took it way too far! I'm so so so sorry!"
"Its ok, but please don't scare me like that again. It looked so real," he said, walking over and hugging me.
"I love you, Raven."

____________________________________

Dun dun duuuun!
Please read this
She isn't dead. It was a joke, but please don't ever pull this prank on someone who cares a lot about you. It could literally make them think you actually feel that way. Then they will feel that way.
Also, never actually do this. Never ever take your own life. Your story isn't over until you have hit a happy ending. If your life is sad, then its not over yet. Either way, none of us make it out of this world alive. Take advantage of the short time you have because its the only one you are getting.
I love you so much. See you next time I update.