Chapter 5

Jade's P.O.V.

Once Lyndsey picked me up and we finished our conversation, we sat in silence until we got home.
After pulling into the garage and walking into the house, Lyndsey called out "goodnight" and walked into her room.
I walked to my room and decided to text Raven, my other best friend.
(Conversation)
Jade: Hey
Raven: Hey
Jade: Guess what!
Raven: What?
Jade: I went to a BVB concert today and got all of the band members' numbers!
Raven: No way! I want!
Jade: Ok, I'll give you Ashley's, but don't tell him I gave it to you, and don't give it to anyone else.
Raven: Ok call me!
(End of conversation)
I dialed Raven's number and she almost immediately answered.
"GIMME HIS NUMBER!" She screamed into the phone, practically breaking my ear drums.
"Ow! Ok ok," I replied.
I told her his number and she hung up
"How rude," I said sarcastically to the phone.
Setting my phone down, I grabbed my book and flipped to the page I had left off on.
After reading a few pages, I set the book down and decided to see if Andy was awake.
Before texting him, I pulled out the paper all of the band members' where numbers on, set their contacts, and saved them.
I then texted Andy, but hesitated at sending the text because, come on, its Andy Fucking Biersack. I can honestly admit that I'm nervous as hell. But finally I gathered up the courage to push the send button.
(Conversation)
Jade: Hey its Jade.
_______a few minutes later________
Andy: Hey beautiful lady.
Jade: Um... Thanks. What are you still doing up? Aren't you like tired or something.
Andy: I can't sleep. What are you still doing up young lady.
Jade: Excuse me but I am almost 20 years old. I can do whatever I want.
Andy: Omg a twenty year old. So scary!
Jade: Hey be nice Biersack.
Andy: Yes mommy.
Jade: Lol. So wyd?
Andy: Just chillin in my bunk on the tour bus.
Jade: Sounds fun.
Andy: Not really.
Jade: OK.
Andy: Wyd?
Jade: Just texting you and listening to music.
Andy: What song are you listening to?
Jade: Heart of Fire by your band.
Andy: That's a pretty good song. Making that music video was fun with all of the fire everywhere.
Jade: I love the music video!
Andy: Cool.
Jade: So... Today at the show, you stared at me for half of Rebel Love Song. Why?
Andy: Um... Because you were there.
Jade: Tell me the truth Biersack.
Andy: If you will agree the maybe hang out with me for a while during the few days I have off here in Colorado, then I will tell you in person.
Jade: Fine. When do you want to hang out?
Andy: Are you free tomorrow at noon?
Jade: Yeah I should be.
Andy: Ok. Tomorrow, text me your address and I will come to get you at noon.
Jade: Ok. See ya then. I have to go. I'll ttyl.
Andy: Ok bye.
Jade: Bye.
(End of conversation)
I just agreed to hang out with Andy. And not just any Andy. Andy Fucking Biersack. Lead singer of my favorite band. My idol, saviour, and celebrity crush. Oh I'm gonna be so nervous.

____________________________________

Kind of a cliffy! So so so sorry! Don't kill me please!
So we have a new character, Raven, who now has Ashley's number. What's gonna happen now?
Love ya guys. I'll try to update as much as possible but school started for me, so it is gonna be hard trying to keep my grades up and keep this constantly updating, but I'll try.
See ya next time I update! Bye ^-^