Chapter 14

Andy's P.O.V.

I loved today. Watching Batman, hanging out with the band, and the girls are amazing.
I feel even more in love with Jade.
Once the movies were over, Raven, Lyndsey, and Jade started leaving.
"Where do you think you guys are going?" I asked.
"Home," Raven responded.
"Oh no no no. Now that's not gonna do. You have to stay here," I said back.
"Its almost midnight, Andy. We have to go," Jade piped up.
"What if we have an all nighter?" CC said.
"OK, fine. We'll hang out," Lyndsey answered.
"Yay!!!" CC yelled, jumping at the girls and squeezing them to death.
"Can't... Breath!" Jade said. That brought flashbacks of when I met her.
"What are you looking at, Biersack?" Jade said, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"The beautiful sight in front of me," I responded.
She scoffed. "Where?"
"Right there," I said pointing at her.
"Yeah, sure."
"Believe it, cause its true."
"Whatever."
Jade walked over to where she had been sitting before. Next to me with my arm over shoulder.
I hope I'm not making her uncomfortable. I thought to myself.
"Are you uncomfortable? Because I can move and you can have this part of the bed," I said, a little nervous.
"If I was uncomfortable, then I wouldn't have sat back down right here," she whispered back. I was confused until I realized another movie was playing.
I wasn't sure what movie it was.
"What movie is this?" I whispered to Jade.
"Stand by Me. My favorite movie ever, well next to Legion of the Black."
Her mention of the movie the band had made for the album "Wretched and Divine; Story of the Wild Ones" being her favorite movie ever made me smile.
"So you like that movie? If you like that one, you will like the one we are making now," I said.
"What's it called?" She asked.
"Alive and Burning."
"Sounds interesting."
"Shut up, I love this movie. I want to watch it!" Ashley said, and Jade and I did as he said.
"Do you want to go out and get a drink or two?" I said.
The whole room erupted in "ssshhhhh!'s".
A few seconds later she whispered a "sure" almost to quietly for me to catch.
We got up and got our shoes on.
"Where are you guys going?" Jake asked.
"Out. We are both adults. We can do what we want," I said, maybe too defensively.
Jake raised his hands up, and Jade and I left.

____________________________________

Today is my 13th birthday!!!! Yay!!!!!
Well, happy birthday to me!
Here's my inspirational note...
You are not alone on this world. You mean a lot to someone. You mean a lot to me. There are people who care about you, even if they don't show it. If you have people in your life who make your life worth living, keep them close. Everyone else can go out the door, and don't let the door hit them in the back on the way out.
Love ya guys! See ya next update!
^-^