Chapter 9

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day at about 10am to the sound of my phone going off.
It was Andy calling me.
I answered the phone once I was able to reach it from where it fell underneath my bed.
"What?" I groaned into the phone tiredly.
"Wake up sunshine, we have a date today in 2 hours," Andy's deep voice spoke back. I shuddered. I never thought I would ever talk to Andy Biersack. Never mind go on a date with him.
"I'm up. I'm up."
"Good. I'm coming to get you in half an hour. Tell me where you live."
I told him my address.
"You don't have to dress up. We aren't doing anything super fancy."
"I wasn't planning on looking nice anyway," I replied back.
"Alright, I'll text you when I get to your house."
"Ok, bye."
"Bye." He said back, then hung up.
Soon after getting changed into black skinny jeans, a BVB shirt, black knee high convers, a little bit of eye liner, and straightening my hair, the smell of my favorite breakfast ever wafted into my room.
I ran out into the kitchen, and saw that my nose had been correct.
"BISCUITS AND GRAVY!!" I screamed, making Lyndsey jump about a foot in the air.

________skipping breakfast________

"So, Jade, what are you doing looking all nice?" Lyndsey asked.
"I have a date with someone you would love to meet," I replied.
Right after that, I heard my phone start playing Coffin, which is Andy's text ringtone.
"On that note, he is here," I said. "Come on, you are gonna be so surprised."
We walked out the front door, and I saw a black car parked in front of our house.
The driver rolled down the window, and Lyndsey just about fainted.
I laughed at her attempts to say hi to him.
"Come on Lyndsey, go inside. I'm sure you have plans today too," I said to her, practically dragging her to the door.
As soon as we reached the door, she seemed to remember something because she popped up, said bye, and ran into the house without closing the door.
"Where you born in a barn? Learn to close the door!" I yelled into the house.
I walked towards the car, closing the door behind me.
Walking around the back of the car, getting to the passenger side door, I was pinching myself to make sure this wasn't a dream.
He leaned over and opened the door for me.
I sat down in the seat. I looked over at Andy, seeing that he had a little bit of eyeliner on, making his bright blue eyes pop out more.
"Hi," I said to him.
"Hi," he said back.
He stepped on the gas, getting us down a 1 mile stretch of street in seconds.
I grabbed on to the dash board and, as I call it, the "Oh-shit! Handle" which is the handle right above the door.
Andy looked over at me and chuckled.
"Don't laugh at me! I'm trying to protect myself from dieing. Manic Driver!"
He chuckled again.
"You should slow down, there is a busy street up ahead," I said.
He nodded, but we didn't slow down at all.
"Andy?"
"The brakes aren't working!"
"What?"
"The breaks are not working!"
We got closer and closer to the stoplight. It was red.
"Andy!"

____________________________________

This is such a huge cliffy. I'm so so so sorry!
I'm just really good at cliff hangers.
What's gonna happen now?
Comment your ideas.
Tell me how I'm doing. I've been getting a lot of compliments on this book, so I'm really proud of it, being my first book ever.
Love ya guys. See you later! ^-^