Tetsuya's siblings

-Kuroko's POV-

We had been practicing extremely hard that day and now where taking a break when my phone started to ring. I got yelled at from couch and when I looked at the screen I had to pick it up.  

"Sorry couch, I have to take this..." I told her as I walked out of ear shot of everyone. 

"What. Do. You. Want?" I growled to the other person on the other end of the phone.

"Don't be like that Tetsuya. The only reason I called was because Rensena will be coming to live with you for a little while. I cant look after her with my job and our parents are busy with the dojo. She doesn't have to go to school, you know why, and all she need is a place to stay. she will arrive in a week. am I clear?" I mystery man said. 

"So you finally kicked her out? It's good that she coming to live with me anyway she should be with her twin..." I retorted to the man on the phone.

"God, Tetsuya I'm nor kicking her out and she's just as much my twin is she is your. We're triplets after all." 

"Is there anything else you need to tell me Tashiki?" I asked my brother in an bothered voice.

 "No.." was the reply I got before I ended the call and walked back over to my team mates.

Anyone who had seen me talking on the phone would have said I looked like a demon but fortunately for me no one noticed I even was on the phone. As for couch she was distracted my Kagami trying to stuff as many basket balls down Hyuuga's shirt as he could so no one witnessed me getting mad. i normally Never show my feeling but my brother always brought out the worst in me.

After practice was over I walked back to my house to get ready for my younger sister to arrive. My house was a penthouse sweat that my parents arranged when I started at Seirin. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 1 large kitchen, and a even larger living room. It had coasted a small fortune. After I took a shower I went over to one of the extra bedrooms which was painted a light golden, I had to move a few boxes of the bed. I decided once Rensena got here we would go shopping for some things so i didn't worry about how it looked to much. Then after moving the boxes i went to the kitchen and warmed up a plat of curry i had made the night before for dinner. After i ate i went to my room and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own or claim to own KNB but i do own my OCs, also the next chapters will be longer so don't worry ;)

Likes and comments = new chapters