Promise

"That's weird.I haven't received any message from Daphne,"I whispered.

"Hi.I'm actually one of your suitor,"someone says.

Just then,someone appeared at my back.

"Hey,back off!!"

It was Daphne..She was different.If some guy introduced himself to me,she's always excited and usually insist the guy to ask me out.Today,she drove him away.

I turned my gaze to her,"What happened to you?"

She teared up,"Jake broke up with me yesterday."

"He what?!"

"When I told you it was a date,it was a lie.I only wanted you to trust guys again,"she said,"Then once I got there,he was together with another girl.Right from the start,I already knew that he has another girl,but I tried to look happy in front of you."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because once I tell you,you will only hate guys more.I just wanted to prove to you that some of them are not,"she muttered.

I looked at her and chuckled.

"You would really go that far."

"Huh?"

"You know to prove me that some of them are not.Putting your feelings on the line."

"That's because your my best friend.I would do anything for you,"she smiled at me.

"Really?Then,I will do anything for you,too."

"Seriously?!Then go get a boyfriend.I want you to have one tomorrow,"she exclaimed while walking away.

"Wait.What!!Hey,I haven't even agreed,yet!!"