The "New" Student

"I can't believe it!!Is your ex-boyfriend Edmond can't move on.You already broke up.In fact,He's the one who broke up with you and he's just gonna show up like nothing happened?!"Daphne exclaimed.She was so disappointed because Ed was the transfer student.

"Daphne,when are going to stop ranting about it?"I said yawned.

"When you ask?When that bastard quit this school!!"

"Ms.Blythe.Mrs.Fisher wishes to see you,"Ms.Browns firmly said.Ms.Browns is still single that's why she's so strict.

I nodded and headed to the office.Once I entered,I saw Mrs.Fisher and Ed talking.

"Ah,Ms.Blythe!Glad your here.I want you to show Mr.Stewart around after school.Understood?"

"Wait! Why me?Daphne and I are suppose to hang out right after school!!"

"Then I suppose you should reschedule your bonding time,"Mrs.Fisher said.She's so persistant that's why she was picked to be this school's principal.

Once I got out of the office,Daphne and Kris were there.

"So,what happened?"

'Nothing."

When I looked at Daphne she was pissed.i thought she was mad at me,but she was mad at the person behind me.It was Ed.

"What's that bastard doing here?!"

"Control your temper,Ms.Clarkson,"Mrs.said,"Mr.Stewart is our new student.I would you all to welcome him in peace."

"But---"

"No more buts.Now,return to your classroom."

When I walked away,,Mrs.Fisher called me.

"Ms.Blythe.Please give this to Ms.Browns."