The Game

While I was making my way to the stage,my phone buzzed.

 "Good.I thought you'd forget about the promise that you'll wear the necklace..."

~Kris

What!!He's still texting right now.I searched the crowd.All of the boys were hands-in-their-pockets.I saw no one who was holding a cell phone.

I first took a deep breath before climbing the stairs.Because of this game,I saw other guys closed up.Some of them,smelled like Kris when I bumped into his back.But I know it's not him.

I've passed through 15 guys,but I still haven't noticed him.I saw Daphne and a guy dancing.I know it wasn't Henry because Henry's hair wasn't blonde.Oh,I'm sure Henry is pissed right now.As I searched the line,I saw a guy.He was staring at Daphne angrily.I suppose that guy was Henry.

An idea came to my mind.If Henry was placed there,then I'm sure Kris is closed by.I rushed to Henry.While I was passing the other guys,I felt something strange from one of them.Then I realized back when I didn't knew Kris,yet.When I touched him,I felt something strange.

That means he's here.

I searched the line.I stopped from one to the other.I passed four guys from now.As soon as I stood to the fifth one,something feel strange.That was him.I pulled him out of the crowd gently.Thinking I might pull out somebody else.But my heart tells me it's him.

"Mrs.Fisher,I found my date."

"Well,get yourselves to the dance floor and reveal yourselves there."

When we got there,he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Not bad,Liz.As a reward,I'll dance with you 'til this is finished."

"Aren't we going to get tired?"I asked confusingly.

"We won't,"he smirked.

Well,as he said,we really dance non-stop.