Just a Joke

"I'm going to the beach,guys.I'll enjoy the moment,"Daphne said dramatically.

"I'm just going to prepare my things,"I stood up and walked away.

What Sam said didn't left my mind.It was still bothering me.Why me?Well,at least this isn't a bad weekend-get -away...

Suddenly,when I got there,my phone rang.It was mom.

"Sweetie,we are going today."

"Today?We're going home today mom."

"I know,dear.I left the house key at Mrs.Johnson.That's all,dear.Have a safe trip!!"

*Toot* *Toot*

After I finished packing,I looked at my phone.Suddenly,it buzzed.It was Sam.I was about to read it but Kris entered the room.

"He knows,right?"

"Yeah,"I stared at the ground,"But don't worry!!He won't tell anybody!!"

He gave me a smile as he walked closer.

"I'm not worried,"he chuckled,"Did he said something else?"

Uh-oh...Should I tell him what Sam said?What do I do??

"Well,he said that he won't blackmail me about it!!"

"Why would he blackmail you?He would only do that unless he wants something,"Kris glared at me .

"Well...he---"

"He what?"

"He..he w-was p-planning to...to be  m-my b-b-boyf-friend,"I took a deep breath after I said that.I was so nervous that I hesitated bit by bit.

I turned to him and gave him a confused smile.

He looked at me for a second and then looked away.

"Would you rather date him?"he muttered.

I was surprised that it made me stood up.He turned to me quickly.

"What are you saying?!I don't even like him!"

He stared at me.Then,he smirked.

"I never thought you'd take it seriously.I was just joking,"he laughed.

I made a grimaced face.

"I am so gonna...KILL YOU!!!"I shouted at him.

I jumped to him and slapped his shoulder.He was laughing hard.I think we're really noisy and people can hear us from outside the room.