Suprise Encounter

"How did you even know my new number?!"I shouted at Ed.I hate him more now.

"Remember Alice?We used to hang out with her.And your so close to each other that I though you gave her your new number."

"Well,she's a good friend!!What do you want anyway?"

"I just wanted to talk to you after your school.Your already done,right?"

"Seriously,the fact that you are the one who is begging here is bugging me!You said that let's broke up.That time, do you even how it felt.I was humiliated by the people who saw me getting rejected by you!I was embarrassed that I wish I could die!!"

"That's why I want to talk to you."

"No.I won't,dont' want to talk to you!"Then I ended the call.

Daphne and Kris went to check if I was alright since I stayed in the bathroom for two long.

"Yeah,You've been there for like 30 minutes!"Daphne exclaimed.She was worried.

She was ranting while we were walking towards the exit of the school.I was happy that she could be this worried.

I chuckled while looking straight.I was shocked on what I saw.The view was horrible,terrible.It was the most horrible view I've ever seen.

Standing there was Edmond,my ex-boyfriend.Daphne and Kris stopped.

    ~Edmond's POV~

I looked at El.She was more beautiful than before.

"El,please let's just talk!"I begged her.

"You!!What are you doing her?!You've got the guts showing your face after you broke up with my best friend!!"her friend,Daphne shouted,"Didn't you tell her that you don't want to see Liz again!!"

"Please,El.Let's just talk thing out!!"