Handkerchief

"Wrong!!Daphne why can't you get it!!"I shouted.

"Jeez,Liz..Calm down!!Your voice is so loud!!"Daphne cried,"people are staring at us."

I turned to them.They really were.What do I care?!The only thing I care is for Daphne to pass the exams.

"Excuse me.I'll just wash my hands."
I stood up and walked away.I was about to dry them up with my handkerchief,but then I remembered I forgot to bring one.I almost wiped it in my uniform but a little boy approached me.He was handing me a towel.

I gently took the towel and asked,"Who asked you to give this to me?"

He turned around and pointed out a guy who was wearing a shades.He was wearing a checkered;unbuttoned and has a shirt under his checkered.He was handsome,too.Oh,did I ever mention that I seriously have a major turn-on in guys wearing checkered or other clothes with buttons and is unbuttoned letting the shirt under his checkered show.

"Well,thank you,"I said. 

When I got back,I noticed Kris was staring at the handkerchief.No,everyone was staring.

"Where'd you get that?"Daphne pointed at the handkerchief.

"This?Some kid gave it to me.He said that it was given by---"when I turned around to point the guy,they we're gone.

"Weird.They were really there.Maybe they left.."I turned to them.I noticed Kris was somehow angry.

"Guys,Liz and I are going now.See you tomorrow,"Kris waved as he dragged me outside.

When we were already outside,he spoke.

"I don't want you to just accept a strangers handkerchief."

I looked at him.He was really angry.There's no point on arguing with him.It's also my fault.I just accepted it like an idiot.Well,it was a kid who gave it to me.

"Okay!I'm sorry,Kris.."

He turned to me and gripped my hand.

"It's okay.I only want you to be safe."