Kris and Sam

"Mom,I'm going now!!"I shouted,"Bye!!"

Today is Saturday.Daphne invited us to spend the weekends at a resort.I don't know what kind of resort is,the only thing that matters is I need a break.From Sam.He sends me messages all the time.Every minute,every hour.So,I turned off my phone so no one can disturb me.

When I got to our meeting place,someone caught my attention.

What is he doing here?!

"Uh,Daphne,"I whispered to her,"What is Sam doing here?"

"Oh.Henry said that his brother stole his car so we can't use anything."

"So...?"

"So Henry called him to drive us there.And he will join us."

"What!!"

"Thank goodness Henry's cousin was free..."

Henry's cousin?Sam is Henry's cousin?!

"Sam is Henry's cousin?!How did that happen?"

"Weird,right?I didn't even know he had a cousin,"Daphne smiled,"All right,let's go."

I watched her suspiciously as she walked away.Then,someone pushed me.Kris was pushing me.

"You okay?"he asked.

I nodded,"Yeah.I'm fine." 

Why do I feel awkward whenever I talk to Kris?Maybe I haven't to talk to him for a while...

   ~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Welcome!"

A women who works there greeted us.

"Wait here,guys.I'm going to get us our rooms,"Daphne said.

"Wait.I'm coming with you,"Henry followed Daphne.

Wow.This is awkward.Getting left here with Kris who is my fake boyfriend and with Sam who is my text mate.I need to start a conversation fast.

Think,think,Elizabeth.

"Wow!!isn't beautiful here?Right?"I said while turning to them.

"Yeah.Wonderful.."Kris muttered.

"It's awesome here!!"Sam cried.He feels excited.

"What are you doing here anyway?"Kris asked.He looks really pissed.

"Like Daphne said,Henry's brother stole his car.As his cousin,I accepted his offer to all of you here.If it wasn't for me,you all wouldn't be here,"Sam answered.

"We can always take a bus.I'd rather take the bus than ride with you."

Okay.This is really getting serious.What should I do?Should I stop them?Should I run away?

  Calm down,Liz..Calm down....

"Hey,guys!!Why don't we take a photo?"I asked randomly.What's that question?

"Sure thing.Just the two of us,if you don't mind,"Kris stated.