Swimming Time

"Hey,Liz!Just put your bags down and let's go swimming!!"Daphne cried.

"Why don't you go ahead.I'm looking for something,"I answered.

"Fine...Catch up,all right?Bye!!"

Daphne slammed the door.Was she angry or something?Honestly,I really wasn't looking for something.I just made that as an excuse.I don't want to swim,yet.I just want to sleep first.

As I said,I really did sleep.I was awoken by loud voices.When I opened my left eye to see who it was,Kris and Sam were there.

"Just go away!!You're my roommate!Aren't you tired seeing my face?!"Kris cried.

"I just want to see her!!"Sam replied.

They're story of becoming roommates was really funny.Earlier,Kris and Sam were fighting.So,instead of Kris and I sharing a room,Daphne forced them to sleep in one room because they wouldn't stop fighting.Henry and Daphne got 3 rooms.Daphne and Henry shared a room,Kris and Sam,and finally for the last room,me.

I insisted Daphne that I want to be alone while sleeping.

"Will you knock it off guys...Someone's trying to sleep,"I said while yawning.

"Yeah,you've been sleeping for an hour,"Kris muttered,"Get up and let's swim!!"

"I don't want to swim,yet..."

"Are you going to swim or I'll throw in into the water?"

Okay,that scared me.I sit up quickly.

"Alright,fine.I'm just going to change.You guys get out!!"

I was planning on locking the door but I remember something.Kris was a ghost.He can pass through solid things.So,I just got dressed and head to the beach.

I saw Daphne and Henry.They were sweet and all.

Oh,please not here....

Then there's Kris and Sam.They were still fighting.Then my phone rang.It was mom.

"Hey,sweetheart.How was the resort?"

"Just fine,mom.It's clean and beautiful.How are you there?"

"I'm fine,dear.Daphne's mom and I planned on visiting beautiful places here."

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow,dear"

Just then,my friends called me.

"It seems like your friends need you.I'll call you back later,sweetie.Bye."

"Bye,mom."

*Toot* *Toot*

"Hey,Liz!!Come on join us!"Daphne shouted.

"Yeah.I'll join you la---Kris put me down!!"

I was surprised because Kris carried me through the beach.