Busy Teachers

"What are you going to do?"Kris said while poking my dimples.

"Do what?"

"Your going to show him around later,right?What about Daphne?Will you tell her?"

"I'll just ignore him.And as for Daphne,I won't tell her.I know she'll be really mad."

"What if he ask you about your relationship?"

"Ignore his question.Why?What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tell him that you already have a boyfriend that's love you,"he stared at me and smiled.

Jeez.This guy really gets on my nerves.Still,when he smiles it just makes my day.

I looked at him.I was blushing,"Will you stop poking my dimples.And yes,I will tell him that!"

"Your so obedient,Liz.That's why I like you."

"S-shut up!!"

When we returned to the classroom,our science teacher wasn't there.

"Daph,where's our teacher?"

"Yeah,student council passed by saying that the teachers were busy preparing something."

"Preparing something?"

"Someone said a visitor is coming by.So i guess they're preparing a welcoming party,"one of my friends said.

"So we don't have any subjects from any teachers?"Kris asked.

"Yep.Most likely,"I replied.

After the conversations,my classmates began talking with there seatmates.

"So,Liz.Where do you want to go after school?"

"Uhm....Sorry,Daph.Can't come.I was assigned to do something."

"I see..."

She was quite after I answered her.