A Human

"Honey,it looks perfect on you!!"mom squeaked.

"Thanks,mom.I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I already buy my dress."

"Oh,it's all right,dear.Your a big girl now,"mom said while rubbing the back of my hair.

"So,your not going to go to school?"

"No,mom.We don't have anything to do there.Some of us just sit there and do nothing."

"All right,dear.Sit there and I'll prepare breakfast."

My phone buzzed.It was Daphne.

 "You cannot believe what happened today!!You know Bea,right?The second girl who's popular in school got dumped by a nerd!!Can you believe it!!

   Reminds me,why aren't you in school?"

"Yeah,I'm bored there.Staying in the gym makes me feel dizzy..@_@"

I sent to her quickly.

Then suddenly it hit me.I wonder what Kris is doing.Suddenly,my phone buzzed.It was just a number.It states:

  "Your wondering what I'm doing right now?Nothing...Oh and if you freaked out about me knowing your number,Daphne gave it to me.. ;)"

What?!Tsk!This guy sure gives me the creep.And how could he now what I'm thinking right now.No,actually what I'm thinking earlier!!

"Here,honey.Make sure you finish your breakfast."

I nodded.

As soon as I'm done,I washed the plates and went to the living room.I scanned the channel.I stopped on one channel.The movie was "Casper"

It was one of my favorite movies.I hope I get to meet someone like Casper.A friendly ghost.

Oh,wait a second.Actually,I know someone who just looks like Casper but he's not friendly.Actually,he's bad and violent.He's also somewhat gloomy.But,he's cool.That's why I like him.

Never mind.

My favorite part was when Casper asked Kat if he could keep her.I mean,if a ghost said that to me,I'll probably jump around.What if Kris told me that.What would be my reaction?

What?!?Why am I always thinking about him?Is it because he's a ghost,too?But every time I spend time with him,it felt like he was just a human.