Chapter 4: Beat

Episode 4 - Somersault Turn of Promise!

~Reika's P.O.V~

Another day. Another breakfast. Another schedule. Tomorrow I have to go to the Samezuka Swim Club and be introducing myself to the swim club. Ugh. You know when we reach the end of the stupid series (Free! Eternal Summer) the author is making she's just gonna be making up the rest. And you're okay with that? Author: DONT BREAK THE 4th WALL REIKA! Reika: Sorry -_- Author: I HAVE TO ERASE THAT NOW! Reika: Your too lazy -_-. Author: I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT!

Anyways I started to walk to the Iwatobi swim club SC to spend my last day with them. Then Samezuka Swim Club here I come.

Gou -_- blabbers on and on and on about PERFECT FOOD! I get it. She wants the team to be successful. I do too. Ugh. I can't do anything about it though. If I fought back I would be wrong either way. She's being harsh because she wants the team to be successful, anyway I want to prove her wrong. She'll always be right. She asked me for my lunch since she thinks mine is 100 points. Sadly I didn't pack lunch today so we went on a shopping spree to show the boys a 100 point lunch!

Reika: Why'd you pick me to come with you?

Gou: Because the others are practicing and helping with eachother! You have nothing to do. So I asked you.

Reika: Makes sense.

Gou: Hey Reik-chan didn't you use to wear glasses?

Reika: Yeah.

Gou: Why don't you wear them anymore?

Reika: Because I wear contacts now.

Gou: Can you take off your contacts and put on your glasses, please?

Reika: Okay?

Since she asked I pulled out my glasses case, opened it, and there I found my wonderful silver-colored glasses. Now that I look at it... contacts are harder to put on than glasses. So I took off my contacts and put on the glasses.

Gou: You look so kawaii Reaik-chan!

Reika: Thanks?

" Gou-san...!" Oh god no...that wierd orange haired kid came back and started talking to Gou in such quick pace. His name is Momo? He's the younger brother of Samezuka Swim Club's former captain, Mikoshiba-senpai ? And his specialized swimming stlye is backstroke. And he catches Stag Beatles?! And his largest Stag Beatle he's caught so far is 8 inches?! -_- All things I didn't need to know. Because to be honest I REALLY DO NOT CARE. I whispered to Gou," You can date my brother. And he'd still beat this guy in backstroke even though my brother doesn't swim." Gou giggled at what I said. Then Rin came and shut him up. THANK YOU!

Reika: You came to buy swimsuits?

Rin: Yeah.You're shopping too? Where are Haru and the others?

Gou: It's just me and Reika today.

Momo: Gou-san! Gou-san! Gou-san!

That's all I can remember him screaming.

Reika: Can you please scram off, Mo-