Chapter 1: Girls come back [E]

//REIKA'S POV//

So tired. You don't understand how it feels to wake up early, go on a plane, and have Harumi singing loudly "plane ride! plane ride! we're going to see Gou-chan!!!" When you're desperately trying to sleep. -_- I bet you don't.

"Hey Harumi." I said.
"What?" Harumi asked tilting her head to the side.
"Shut up." I said looking back out the window."
"Ne, ne, Reika that's not nice." Nami said.
"Who said I was nice?" I said back.
"Okay Reika I know you're stressed, guys just don't talk okay? It's been a long time." Mayu said as everyone nodded and I decided to go to take a nap.

* time skip *

"I'M FREE!" I shouted as we got off the plane. Harumi sighed, "You sound like Haru." she giggled. "Ugh," I groaned, "I don't need to be compared to the quiet one right now."
It's almost the end of the day. I was tired, finally free. The sky with the colors of orange. I should hurry. And I should call Gou.
...Calling Gou-Chan...
"Hello?" I heard Gou's voice.
"We're here."
"Really?!"
"Yeah. We'll be there in like 5 minutes."
"Ok!"

I didn't want to see the guy that looked like security holding a sign saying "Makioka", becuase that's my last name. -_- . I don't like being famous, my friends -_- they're OK with it, but not head over heels. Anyways =_= yay limo ride. Why mom! Why Dad! Why do you have to be SO famous with your stupid company of performing arts.

* time skip to the car *

"Hey Reika-chan! Can you tell us a story?" Nami asked bouncing from her seat.
I sighed, "Like what?" I asked with a soft smile playing on my lips.
"About your childhood! Before we reunited." She answered, sparkles in her eyes.
"Didn't you use to live with Russel & Lori?" Raina asked butting into our conversation,
Like send help... I don't want to talk about my childhood. My privacy is most important to me. And right now I don't feel comfortable letting it out like this.
"Fine," I finally said, "When I was younger I went to a school. Met a friend, friend moved away, and now I'm here." I said as I shrugged.
"Were you still in Australia at the time???" Nami asked.
"Well...Where do Russel and Lori live then?" I asked sarcastically.
"Australi-oh..." Nami said, flushing in embarrassment.
"We're here Miss Mak-"
"Thank you." I said interrupting the driver as I left the car. All I wanted to do was just to get out of that limo. My old house... huge as always, I see.

End of chapter.