Chapter 35

Today's gonna be a busy day.

Last night while we're having some family catching up in the Ravena household in Cainta, Martin texted me the details for the commercial shoot. And was told that the shoot's gonna be a family affair na, instead of just Mimi, me and Kiefer will be kasali na, tho as support characters lang naman. Still, it's a Mimi commercial. She's the star.

'Good morning Mama! Good morning Papa!' She greeted us, way too cheerfully. Ouie, sarap ng gising ng bata.

'Good morning baby!' Kiefer greeted our daughter, picks her up and kisses her chubby cheeks.

'Oh, you eat your breakfast na then go take a bath and we'll be off for you first ever commercial shoot. Yehey!' I said as lively as I put the hotdogs in the plate. Kiefer then puts Kierra in her chair and settles beside.

'What will I do nga? Oh my gee, my classmates will see me on tv na!' She said nonstop, may lumabas pang rice from her mouth. Tumatawa lang kami ni Kiefer at how kulit our daughter.

'For sure you'll gonna act, maybe sing and dance.' Kiefer said and kinukuha yung mga rice sa chest ni Kierra.

'Oh my gee, like that dance you and Mama did noon? Like this, like this, like this?' And she dances that famous Jollibee butt move.

Kulit.

Napatawa na lang kami ni Kiefer, how lively our daughter eh.

Precious little angel.

After Mimi finished her three hotdogs, yes, three jumbo hotdogs, ahwww our baby's super healthy appetite, I have asked Kiefer na paliguan na lang si Mimi and I'll just wash the dishes, and para derederetso na kami, tapos na din naman ako nakaligo, magbibihis na lang... Call time's at ten pa naman, eh it's already eight, and baka matraffic pa kami. It's a Monday pa naman, and the location's in Jollibee Katipunan pa.

Since Martin said that sila na bahala sa lahat, they mean lahat, so no need to bring Mimi's dress or something. Sila na nga diba, yung presence na nga lang naming dun.

'Mama, pa abot ng towel, Mimi's makulit oh!' Kiefer shouted from the cr. Umarangkada nanaman ang pagka hyper ng anak.

'Wait lang.' I shouted back as I put the bag on the couch and entered our room. And yun nga, binabasa ni Kierra and Papa niya, kawawang tatay.

'Oh stop na yan Kierra, let's get going na.' I said and lumabas naman kaagad si Kierra sa shower and hugged me. Sweet sweet baby namin.

'Dalian Papa, Ninong Marts is already waiting. Dalian.' She said and out the room, etong batang to, minsan talaga nasasaniban ng matandang tao.

Sinundan ko na rin lang si Kierra, and before that sinabihan ko na lang din si Kiefer to hurry up.

~~~

At last, nakawala rin kami sa traffic. And just in time, nakarating kami sa location.

The staffs are still busy setting up, and pagkababa na pagkababa namin, Martin greeted us. Still Martin.

'Ninong Martin!' Kierra runs to Martin and hugs him. Nakasunod lang kami ni Mika. Mimi's so close to her Ninongs and Ninangs, and yeah, spoiled nga din naman sa kanila.

'Kierra, how are you? You ready for the camera?' Martin asked, kneeling in front of her.

'Always!' Kierra said and throws her hand on the air. Kulit. Martin just pinches her nose.