Chapter 67

'He is so like you...'

The smile on my face just won't fade away. I am looking at my little happy pill sleeping oh so soundly on the nursery. The nurse picked him up and showed us our Baby Boo.

Baby Boy Ravena...

'Oh hi Baby, Papa is here already!' I was talking to him thru the glass window. Straight from the airport, still with no ligo and all. And I still haven't check on Mika. Magseselos yun for sure, inuna ko lang kasi talaga makita ang baby boy ko.

'You go check on Mika na muna, maya maya Baby Boo will be brought to his Mama naman... Congrats Manong!' Mama is here with me, checking on our new happy pill. Sabi ni Mama hindi naman daw nahirapan si Mika, andali nga lang daw niyang nilabas si Baby Boo. Aawwww good job Mama, and thanks Baby Boo, di mo pinahirapan si Mama. I love you son!

Slowly I opened the door to Mika's room. It's filled with balloons, blue balloons, welcoming our baby boy.

'Good job Mama!' I silently said and kissed her head as I caress and hold her hand then settle on the chair next to her bed. Slowly Mika opened her eyes, smiling as she saw me.

I could see she's still tired. And I let her sleep again. I checked the time, it's almost five in the morning. Why not take a nap muna while the Mama of my babies is sleeping. Wala pa din ako tulog din.

'Pa... Papa...' I heard as I'm comfortably sleeping on the chair then realized, it was Mika who was calling me. I looked around to find the sun's up already. And my Baby Boy is latching on her Mama then I heard the nurse giggled from the side.

'Oh good morning Baby Boy!' I greeted as I saw my baby boy feasting on her Mama's breast. Ako dapat andyan eh, I smirked as I sit next to Mika on the bed, and caresses my baby boy's reddish cheeks. I then give her a peck on the lips.

'Kamukha ko ba?' I asked as I kissed the side of Mika's head and settle my head on her shoulder as we two looked at our baby boy, enjoying his meal.

'He's just like Mimi, babe...' She said as she caresses his reddish cheek.

He opened her eyes, same eyes as Papa. My little phenom is already here.

'Ako na magpaburp baby...' I took him from Mika, and not too soon, nag burp naman agad siya. Oh cute my baby boy.

'Strong strong my baby, long legs.' I was carrying him while Mika's having her breakfast. Nang gigil ako sa anak ko, sorry son, Papa is just excited, I just can't wait to play basketball with you baby boy.

Kissed him, massages his legs, his arms, ang cute cute ng baby boy ko! Nakakagigil talaga siya. I played with his nose. He's playing with Papa din naman. He's not crying.

We made this eh. I made this.

And not too soon, we heard our baby girl running, shouting from the door.

'Baby Boo! Baby Boo! Baby Boo!' Following her are my siblings and sina Mama and Papa. She's carrying balloons, welcoming her baby brother.

'Kierra, baby, slowly...' I said silently. I know, just like me, she's just excited to see her baby brother.

'He is so tiny Papa.' She said as she settle in my back, her head on my head as she caresses her baby brother's hair.

'Just like Mimi when she's a baby pa.' I said. We heard her giggles. She's just so excited of her brother. Naku Kierra.

'I love you Baby Boo.' She said as she sits beside me and gave her brother a light peck on his head and then giggles.

As our Baby Boo's pinagpapasa pasahan ng siblings ko and the grannies, I'll have my moment with misis.

'Ako na Ma...' I said as I saw Mika's peeling the orange.

From time to time she would talk to Mama... And my in laws will be here na din daw in a few, they must be in the parking lot already.

And as my in laws arrived, party party na inside our hospital room.

I am just here beside Mika, attending to her needs, our babies, ayon, Manang Mimi's always by his brother's side.

'I am your Manang, Baby Boo.' We heard her said as Boo is being carried by Dani, and she's with Mikole and Miko.

'Diba, Baby Boo should always listen to Manang Mimi, diba diba...' She pouted. The grannies must have heard that that they giggled. Oh my first born.

'Mama, can I carry Baby Boo?' She asked as she run to us here in the hospital bed. I pulled her close to me and she hugged me as she waits for her Mama's reply.

Mika looks at me and to the others.

'Yes, but you be careful carrying Baby Boo okay?' And how our baby girl shouted for happiness. I pulled her up the bed as I saw Dani walk over to us and handed Mika our new happy pill.

'Come here beside Mama.' Mika asked as Mimi climbed up the bed and seated in between us. Gently, Mika handed her and instructed to hold like this, while I'm careful holding his head.

'He's mabigat.' She giggled and just happily looks at our baby boy. Baby Boo may have feel that it was his Manang who's carrying him, he opened his eyes and stared at his Manang, and would from time to time, smiles.

'Manang Mimi will take good care of Baby Boo right?' I said as I kissed Mimi's head and caress Baby Boo. Mika too does the same.

'I will.' She happily said. Manang Mimi's is really excited.

Guess it's time to introduce Baby Boo to the world.

I took my phone out from my pocket and took a picture of Mimi happily watching over her baby brother.

@kieferravena15 Kierr Mikhail R. Ravena.. 👶🏻 I love you son... And Manang Mimi! 👧🏻

~~~~~~

Happy Birthdat Ate Joy! 😘🎈