Chapter 38

'You ready?' I asked my little girl.

It's her first day of school, Kindergarten 1 at Bright Academy.

'Mama, can I bring Cotton and Blue to school?' She asked as she went to where Cotton and Blue's kulungan located.

'No baby, you can't... but later after school, you can play with Cotton and Blue okay?' Her Mama said as she's preparing her school stuffs.

Today's her firsy day too. So malamang traffic nanaman to their schools. Good thing Kierra's school is just along the way to Mika's university.

Yep, I'm here in Cebu too. Since there's still no conference going on, I flew with them back to Cebu after spending summer in Manila. Since Mika's busy with school again, I have to make my self useful here. Later after I bring them to their schools, I'm gonna check the construction of Mimi's house and will check the location where our new business will rise. Yes, gonna open a business here in Cebu, shoes.

'Pa, if you have time, can you go to Carbon? Check if okay na ba yung inorder na mga guitars ni Nice for her exhibit.' She asked me. I'm feeding Kierra with breakfast while she's still busy packing her things.

'Sure sure, after lunch puntahan ko.' I said. Dapat laging gawin utos ni misis, chos!

'Magkikita rin kami ni Pauly later, so pasama na lang din ako.' I said and subo sa hindi kinain ni Kierra. Pag hindi naubos ng anak, andyan si Papa to the rescue.

'Good.' She just said and pumasok sa room.

'Sama me.' The little girl peeks from under the table. With her brows dancing. Kilay goals talaga oh.

'Yes baby.' I said and kissed my baby girl. Ganito kami ka sweet. Lips to lips with the baby. I'll forever be Kierra's first kiss.

It's the first day so for sure still no regular classes.

'So, ready na?' I asked. My girls are ready. Excited for their first day. Ganun naman talaga, first and last day of school is nakakaexcite.

We headed down, in my arm is Mika's bag full of books. Gentleman kaya ako. Yaya Plo's holding Kierra and her cute little pink trolly.

'And Pa, talk to Cathy about the venue for the wedding. She texted me kagabi pala, and I said ikaw na kakausap sa kanya.' Mika said as we're inside the elevator.

'Okay boss!' I said saluting her. I heard Yaya Plo and Kierra giggled. Asus!

Good thing it's a flowing traffic. We arrived at Bright Academy just in time.

'Be good to your classmates and teachers okay?' I said as Kierra kissed me on the lips and hugged me.

'Yes Papa. I'm always good.' And she kissed her Mama.

'I'm gonna make kwento to them about my Jollibee shoot. Orayt!' She said and opens the door of the car. Yaya Plo's already outside.

'Bye Ma, bye Pa. See you later!' She said happily and closes the door.

We're just looking at Kierra and Yaya Plo walking to the entrance of the school. Kierra being her jolly self. Excited for her first day.

As we assure they're already enteres the school, I drove off to Mika's university.

'Don't forget my bilins ha, and Kierra, wag masyadong ispoil later. Kilala kita.' She said and kissed me.

'Baby naman... so what time ka papakuha later?' I asked as I grabbed her bags from the back seat.