Chapter 68

Need I shout it loud again that I am a father once again? Oh yes, I'm a father of two already.

Dalawa na!

Phenom ba?

I am just grinning widely as I think about life. How I am having this so unexpectedly.

'Owaaah...' I opened my eyes immediately as I heard the sound of the baby crying. I looked to my right, almost three in the morning.

'Baby, please...' The woman beside me murmured as she again went back to sleep. I know, kasalanan ko din naman why kapoy to. We had our 'happy' time a few hours ago, it's been ages since the last kasi, and since we had nothing to do tomorrow, I'll be having no training or any commitments so yeah..

'Yes eto na.' I kissed her head as I jumped off the bed finding my boxer resting near the door. Anlayo naman ng narating neto.

When I was about to open the door. I heard a knock from the other side.

'Mama... Papa... Boo is crying.' She said.

I opened the door revealing my baby girl na nagkukusot pa ng eyes niya, with her disheveled night gown. She then gave me a pout with salubong na kilay as she walks back to her room she shared with her baby brother, just for tonight, coz yeah Mama and Papa had their 'happy' time.

Tho Mimi really wanted her baby brother to be by her side, that she'll take good care of him, but his crying late at night always give the young lady a hard time.

'Papa, I think he pooped.' She said and then she laughs. I looked at her as she's checking her brother's diaper.

I followed suit and check, and truth be told, golden mushies in it.

'He pooped!' The lady beside me giggled. Anak, matulog ka na lang ulit.

'He did Ate.. So uhmmm, you know the drill Ate?' I asked her. She nodded and went directly to the table near her dresser and got the needed essentials.

'Iwww Boo!' She's laughing at her baby brother, or me? Boo's just thumb sucking as I wiped his booty clean.

'Papa, baho!' She said while still laughing at me. It's not really mabaho naman kasi, coz all Boo had took was milk. He's on his third month already. And big big na our baby.

After he's all cleaned and got new diapers, he looks at her Ate who's playing bulaga with him.

He squeaked loud, so as her Ate. Awwww my happy pills, I love my babies.

'Papa, his milk...' My baby girl said as Boo's keep in thumb sucking. I looked at the time. Yawning, I went to the fridge and got from Mika's milk bank. For Boo, but I got my milk kanina din... Hihihi Grins!

'Look at him, he's gutom!' The young girl said as he feed her brother.

After kong napa burp, he sleep naman din agad, so as Mimi na nakatulog na din while she's holding the baby bottle, I silently closed their room, after I tucked Mimi. Awww my babies, they're growing so fast.

When I went back to our room, there my mama pill sleeping oh soundly, her left breast so exposed. I was staring at her when she suddenly speaks.