Friends II

'B, we're off to Qatar na.. See you when I get back..'

I sent her a message as we're walking to our plane. Jeron on my side, he's busy too with his phone, maybe sending messages to his love ones.

'Ok.. Have a safe flight!'

She replied.

It's been good these past days. I mean, with Mika. We're back to being friends, should I be happy that we're back to being friends and not lovers? Nah, I should be thankful she let me in her life again. What more could I ask more yah? One step at a time.

Constant.

It's the day of the game, Anton handed us our jerseys, Jeron and I shared a room, yes naman, the King Archer and the King Eagle in one room. Peace.

'Man, change into your jerseys na, and we'll be heading to the venue na.' He said as he throws to us our jerseys still in plastics. Bagong bago pa talaga.

We have already know our numbers and to be honest, I really don't like the idea, but since pinasok ko naman ang situation na eto, sige, push natin.

'Paps, palit tayo.' I said to Jeron who's happily taking a picture of his jersey.

'Gags ka Paps, panindigan mo na yang No. 2 mo!' He said and laugh and went to the comfort room to change, and I left there staring at my jersey. Haiest, chaos on social medias again for sure. But yun nga, sabi nga ni Jeron, panindigan ko na. I'm sure Mika will understand, I mean, yeah, she'll understand.

Friends.

After Jeron comes out the cr, ako naman sumunod, and I just can't take off my eyes on his number.

As we're putting on our shoes, I just can't help but still eyes in Je.

'Paps, you look good in 3, pero mas bagay talaga sa akin yung 3.' I said with no hint of joking.

'Paps, malas mo pinakawalan mo, eh di sana you're the one who's wearing this jersey and not me.' He said and opens the door of our room, were the rest of the team is waiting.

We ended the game with a win against Qatar... Success, some bacon for the Philippines!

As we're heading back to the hotel, I received a message from Mika.

'Ganda ng jersey ah, bagay..'

Oh shet. She must've seen the picture I posted in Instagram.

'Wala lang yun B.. Eh diba alala mo your jersey number in St. Scho.. Ikaw pa rin yan..'

I replied. Haiest. For the fans. Punyeta!

Pinasok mo yan Kiefer, pinasok mo yan!

'Asus, bagay na bagay sayo talaga 2... KiefLy Forever!'

Asar pa ni Mika, but I know deep inside this girl.

'Nah, Facetime later B after ko maligo ha?'

'Matutulog na ako Manong.. 1AM na kaya here.'

'Sige na B.. Sandali lang ako maligo. I just wanted to see you..'

'Si Aly na lang Facetime mo..'

Relaz Kiefer, relax...

I didn't reply na, instead I went directly to have a shower and put the phone in my bed, Jeron, ayun may kausap sa phone and is in his bed na din.