Come And Get It (helena story)

"It all started when i was writing my new album song. 'Come and get it'. Me writting this song just expressed my feelings after breaking up with justin. I thought that i just needed time alone and soon find someone else. And thats you Harry." Yes, i was telling harry my story of how i found him. I was scared to to go out with harry because of taylor. Being taylors bestfriend was a dream come true but since ive been going out with harry, taylor has ditched me and found a new boyfriend. Good for, couldnt care less. Harry was laughing at my story and found it pretty gay of me being scared of taylor. 'Ring ringg', my phone ringing to see it was justin.-_-, he was sending love messages so we can be back together but what taylor said" we re never ever getting back together"! Justin texing me kinda gets harry pissed off. Its obvious from harrys face expression. " selena do you want to go for a cup of coffee", said harry smiling as another nessage came from justin and harry realising. "Ofcourse", i replied as justin said for me to meet him at the brigde at Bradford. I ignored justins message and got up went hand to hand with harry and walked over to my car. Harry asked me a question looking serious," why do you still text justin", i didnt know what to say "ummmm i dont know, but dont worry babe im gonna delete him now from my contacts", i said in reply as i pressed delete and continued. Then as i turned back someone was missing...

So guys this is my first chapter please no hatred and if i have spelling mistakes then mind it.

Sincerely beyzbol1