Chapter 9

Since the wedding life had been going well. Harry and i are happy the way it is. I woke up in the morning stretching. I couldnt see harry at all. I felt the bed, it was freezing, which only meant that harry left ages ago. I wore my big fluffy slippers and ran down sairs. I looked in the lounge room but he was not there.i looked in the kitchen but yet again there was no harry. I was getting worried. Why did he leave hours ago? Was i snoring? Naaah it cant be, i dont snore.

The door bell 'rang'

I ran to the door and opened it expecting harry, but no , it was the band. They all looked tired and instanly all colapsed on to each other sleeping. 'Silly boys', i asked "so did you guys see Harry?", Niall looked up"No we didnt see him", i was now getting stressed. They all looked up at me," Selena do you have anyfood we can eat?" I nodded and walked inside," Come on boys, come inside, ill fix up something for you all", they all smirked and ran inside. While i was cooking the eggs, i had harry in my mind, thinking about. Where could he have gone?

The door bell 'rang'

The door bell got me out of my thoughts as i ran and opened the nob. "Ohh its you"! I said in a drained way. It was the next door neighbour ' Mrs Chandra', she was cranky as a crocodile and stung like a bee, i present you Mrs Chandra. "Ca.. You ple... Shu.. The sou....", Mrs Chandra was saying things that i couldnt even hear. The boys had been listening to my new album stars dance on full volume."LIAM SHUT THE VOLUME FOR A MOMENT", he closed it and Mrs Chandra looked really cranky. "I said can you please shut the sound?" Oh now i got it and apoligised. "Your lucky i didnt hit you with my stick", she said looking like she was gonna die. I could feel her heart beat and blood pump faster and faster."Your lucky i dont sink my teeth in you and suck you dry", i said making her feel uncomfortable. "So scram..", i yelled as she tuned her back. Liam came next to me,"Selena.... Whose she?", "just an old neighber", i said shut the door. I ran back to the eggs and closed the stove.i prepared the table and called the boys. They all sat and started digging in. I really didnt want to eat, still thinking about harry."dont worry Selena, he'll show up", louis said coming and hugging me. I drank my coffee and pressed the sterio on play. 'Stars dance' played while i sang to the rythm of it. I headed upstair to change. I wore high waist skirt with a flaring shirt that i tucked in. I took my black high heels and got downstairs. As i was going down i caught all the boys attention and Zayn gave a whistle.i felt embarresed." And where ard you off to?" Said niall looking up and down. I just smiled and walked out. I was just going to the restaurant. I was gonna meet up with Brianna. Brianna is a sweet girl. As the hours went by, i was still thinking of harry. Where could he be? The night fell and it was time to go home. I drove to my house and opened the door. The lights were closed. I tried to open it but i guess the bulb probably broke. I kinda go scared. With my vampire speed i got to my bedroom and locked the door. I opened the light but not even a buldge of light. I could feel something breathe. I popped my fangs out getting ready to attack. I used my night vision sight and there i saw.... I tried opening the light and this time it opened i turned aroud with a smirk. I knew it was you guys. Niall, Liam,Zayn,Louis? Im not that dumb. Get out of my bed sheets. I opened the bedsheets and all of then popped out yelling "SURPRISE"! I laughed and said what was this for. Apparently they trie to scare me. "LOL" i jumped on them, giving them all a hug. I lay down in the middle of them. They knew i was still upset about Harry. I tried to call one more time but he didnt answer. The bous cuddled up with me as we all fell asleep. I woke up like literally squished. "OUCH" i yelled causing them to wake up. It was still 2: am and harry still did not return. WHERE IS HE?

Hey guys i know it has been a century since i wrote my new chapter. Thanx to all my beautiful readers. I hoped use enjoyed my new chapter.

"Do you all have any suspisions on where harry is"? Well we will see in the next chapter.:)

Yours sincerely beyzbol1