Chapter 10

The next day.....
Harry was still not here. i was calling him but no answer. I was getting pissed off. "oh my godd.. where could Harry be?" , i yelled out, totally stressed. " dont worry Sel, he'll be back", liam shouted over the music. Yes .. we were listening to music again but this time 'just cant let her go' was blasting through the windows. I was trying to think about something else but all i thought about was Harry, Harry Harry. i planned to take the boys out for lunch seeming there was nothing to do, i was just about to open the door when Harry opened it really fast seeing a smirk playing on his beautiful face. i was gonna cry from joy but got pissed off at Harry because he didnt tell me where he went."where were you Harry? ive been calling like forever!" he just smiled."sel, your so cute when you panick." i blushed and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear,"we'll talk about this later", he nodded and came inside, greeted by the boys. They all ganged up on him and hugged him. i was really curious and wanted to know where he went. i stared at Harry signaling him to come to our bedroom. Harry led the boys out the house and ran up stairs with his super fast vamp speed."Now spill Hazza", as i crossed my arms. He smirked and sat next to me on the bed and held my face. "i organised a surprise", was all he said. i was shocked, and all i did was curse behind him trying to get the anger out of me. i was curious and pouted for him to tell what the surprise was. "Its a..... actually NO, your so cheeky, you think i was gonna tell you because your too cute." i got angry and furrowed my eye brows. Harry lifted my chin and kissed my nose." I promise your going to love me after the surprise", i was laughing," i dont have to love you after the surprise because i cant explain how much i love you now and it is going to be the same till i die", i think my words touched harry as he blushed and stared at me," you are so beautiful!, did you know that?" i shrugged and fell asleep on harry's chest.

Sleeping.......

......................................
Hey guys havent updated in like forever, this chapter is crapy so if you have any ideas then please write a message to me and i would be more than happy to write about it.
Thanx guys i love ya all. and vote if u like ma story.

Beyzbol1