Chapter7

Harry was not answering. I wander if it was something that he saw. It started to freak me out. I was honestly scared. I was asking wat was wrong but harry was just kneeling down holding my hand. Suddenly harry just stood up and said i know the ghost of you and before my own eyes harry disapeared. I was trying to think what he meant by the ghost of you. I was so pissed that i could punch someone in the face. I ran Using my super vampy skills to the highest cliff. I was upset and wished that this was all just a dream. I thought to my self how dumb in was thinking about all this crap. As i say down right on the edge of the cliff, zayn showed up."hey Selena", i couldnt be bothered answering so i just gave a sarcastic smile. I asked zayn what the ghost of you meant. "What", Zayn said urgly. "The ghost of you" i replied. Zayn smiled and said you have a day coming to you. I was gonna sk what that meant but he just left. I was angry, everyone was ignoring me not telling me what that meant. I became emotional and started to cry. A hand grabbed my shoulder. I quickly looked up and it was harry. He pulled me up and hugged me. "Everything is gonna be alright" harry whispered. I asked him once again and he replied," what i meant earlier about the ghost of you, Selena the only thing i love in this world is you, keep it, the ghost of you till this moment. Harry told me to close my eyes. As i shut it something slid up my ring finger. I was nervouse as i opened my eyes, there was a perfectly amusing diamond ring shining bright. As the sun started to rise, harry said" Selena can ou be..... My ghost"? I was shocked but in a way really excited. With no other words i said yes. Harry picked me up hugging me.

Writers p.o.v

So two vampires in love, on a cliff, as the sun rises. Can this get any better.

Hey guys sorry for this late update. I wrote chapter 7 before but then it got all deleted.:( but i rewrote it with all my love. Dont mind spelling mistakes.

Yours sincerelybeyzbol