Chapter 5

Selenas P.O.V

I shot opened my eyes seeing harry infront me. He was looking at me to see if i was alright. "Did it work?" I asked. Harry smiled and replied with relief and said yes. Harry leant over and kissed my forehead. I tried to get up. But the part harry bit was sore. I saw the wierdest dream. I told harry about my dream and he said that it might have been because of me going through the transformation. I couldnt believe the jumping off cliff, waking up was all just a dream. I felt wierd. It felt like dajavu all over again. My eyes were golden and my temperature was ice cold. I looked around and recognised that i was in my house on my bed and harrry right beside me. He made me a cup of coffee as i slurped it all up. I was craving for blood like i was in my dream. Harry had already prepared him self and organised the things i would need. I saw blood bags just like my dream. Harry was confuse and asked, " Whats next?"i didnt know so we went cruising around with my car replaying 'Come And Get It' on full volume as harry was singing to it i gave him a big hug. Cant believe this was happening. How did i even find harry out of all those guys. Maybe he was just the right one, ye he is the right one!

This was a pretty short chapter, and again if u like this chapter please vote and follow so than i can vote and flow u either.p.s.

Sincerely Beyzbol1