Chapter 16

HEY GUYS!!
###########################
It has been so long since I updated so I kind of felt bad and decided that I should update this chapter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I know im abit late but who cares anyways. So I wish everyone a very HAPPY year with the bottom of my heart and I will deffinately try updating more this year! 2014, here I come and Please enjoy this chap;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song of the chapter!!

Tinie tempah-'Frisky'-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap from last scene*******
***********************************

We got in our bedroom and made our way slowly around the house. There it was..... the smell. It was a very odd and disturbing stentch that filled my senses. It smelt like........a dead.... body?...There it was, I could see it's silhouette lurking in the shadow behind the door. My nightmare was officially coming true.
*************************************
Continuation***********

Harry's POV
In stealth mode, I made My way over to the dark shadow lurking behind the door. I have to be honest here, I might look like im tough and all but im actually pretty scared. Im doing this for the sake of Selena I kept repeating to myself.

I was nearer than ever to that.... thing.... or whatever it was and tried to grab it but nothing? I tried grabbing it again but there was nothing there. Weird, the smell is gone too. What the hell is going on? I made my way back to Selena.

Selena's POV

"Nothing?" I yelled, I think I might be going mental. What if Harry thinks Im mental and locks me up in a mental institution? Shut up Selena! Okay this was akward. Speaking to myself is creepy.

"What do you mean n-nothing? I j-just saw it", I whispered. Harry looked as shocked as I did and shook his head. "This cant be right!" he exclaimed and held my waist in a tight grip. "Harry, im scared", I looked up. "Its okay babe, no one is going to get you, us", he gave me a peck to reasure that everything was going to be alright.

Insearch of the thing, I was getting pretty hungry but decided to ignore it. We searched the whole house and yes, there was nothing. I think I was helousinating ( I think thats how you spell it). The last place was the bathroom that Harry had it 'covered'. He came back and nodded, indicating that the bathroom was clear.

"Maybe we should head off to bed.Im pretty tired?" I said in a more question way than a statement. He nodded and dragged me back up the staircase to our bedroom.

I got out of my clothes and replaced then with a tank top and pj shorts. Just as I was about to close my eyes, the bedroom door flung open to reveal a very attractive Harry.

He had his grey sweat pants on with ..... Yep you guessed it..... shirtless. Why does he have to do this to me. I blush like crazy. Even though we are married, he still has this effect on me. Harry lays himself down next to me and looks deeply in my eyes. It feels like his green eyes are reading my soul.

"I love you Selena", he kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you too Harry", I whispered but something felt odd.Really odd.... "I love you Selena", Harry repeated and I was starting to feel paranoid. "I know Harry", I replied sternly but my own smile betrayed me.I thought he was messing around but I guess no causing that smile to wipe right off my face.

"I love you Selena", He repeated once again. Ummn anyone think this is getting freaky."Haz are you feeling alright?" I question, panicking,I placing my hand on his forehead to check his tempreture. Wait! am I crazy, Vampires dont have temperature, except you know I had one but thats a different story. He grabs my hand in a firm grip.

"I love you Selena", he repeated which caused me to fly out of bed and run down the stairs. Harry was much stronger so it was no use in locking a door. He would break it with a single push.

I dont know wht to do. Should I run, hide, cry.... Im clueless. "I love you Selena", Harry yells while approaching the sofa I was hiding behind. Harry reached over and grabbed me by the hair.

My eyes catched something bright in his left hand.It was a knife. He was going to kill me. I was slashing and kicking every where but he was holding onto me.

My Harry was going to kill me. I pinched myself just incase I was dreaming but no, It was real. "Im going to kill you selena, I love you", Harry whispered and brought the knife to just where my jawline ends.

######################################################
HEY Guys! So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please do the following if you really and honestly love the story or chapter.

Vot
Comment
React
Follow(and ill definately follow back)
Oh and the boys are not in this chapter because.... well thats for me to know and you to find out;)

Thanks for your support. It means alot to me and just reaching nearly 1k is amazing. It may be a small amount for others but means alot to me and I really do care and love you from the bottom of my heart.❤

Yours sincerely
Beyzbol

And..... dont forget to check the song out.;)

Peace.