Chapter 8

Harry and i went wedding shopping. There was exactly 1 week for the wedding. the band were preparing the invitatiom cards. Gemma styles was preparing the food and obviously Zayn was preparing the music. I was so excited. As i was trimming the card harty picked me up and kissed me. How cute. I demanded him to put me down. As he did i grabbed him and tried to lift him but unfortunately he was too heavy for me. Harry laughed and held my hand."babe when are we gonna go shops", i told him soon and ran next to Zayn. I listened to the tunes zayn had prepared, the bass was really catchy. Harry frowned so i grabbed my bag and walked out. Harry drove me to a bridal dress shop. I was so confused on what to get. I tried on many varieties but just couldnt choose. I wanted all of them. As i was tyring to choose a dress , harry was roming through the isles, he came across a really beautiful dress. I was gonna cry from happiness. Harry had found the dress i always dreamt of when i was a kid. I snatched it out of harrys hand a wore it. It was a perfect fit. I showed harry and he was speechless." Selena.... You look beautiful". I looked at harry and smiled at him. We went to the front desk at bought the dress. Soon or later we left the store. I wasnt feeling well. Suddenly the whole world shut down before my own eyes.

Next hour....
I found my self on harrys lap in my bed. Harry said" selena are you awake", i shot open my eyes and asked what had happened. " i dont know you just colapsed on the floor and then lights out. So brought you back to our house". I was shocked and had a headache. It felt like someone had hit me with a rock or something. The expression on harrys face was soo cute. He had that worried face. Im the luckiest vampire on earth.

The wedding day....
"Wake up selena ", a whisper came as i shot opened my eyes. It was harry hugging me tight. I kissed him on the cheek and got up. Today was the wedding day i was so excited and nervous. I went down stairs to make breakfast. There was nothing in the cupboard so i ofered harry if he wanted to eat at 'Lazy Moes', i waited and there was no reply. I ran upstairs to our bedroom and....the handsomest man standing there in his wedding tux. I cant belive this is my Harry. Harry pulled my arm and kissed me on the forehead. I told him to stop slacking off and if he wanted to eat at 'Lazy Moes', he said yes and ran down stairs into the car. I honestly could not be bothered changing so i went in my pj shorys and t-shirt. I hopped in the car and harry drove off.

After breakfast.......
We went to our wedding salon and started to get ready. I was fitted into my wedding dress, hair, makeup, nails, shoes, face, skin all done. I was ready. A knock on the door as i shouted come in. It was harry with a very cute smile. He came and kissed my forehead. He sat down beside me as the makeup artist was doing the finishing touches. I held harrys hand and looked at him. He looked back and winked. My harry. It was time. They called our names to the salon. ..........
Harry and i accepted in being husband and wife. We signed the papers, we danced, ate, partied. Finay the day was over. Harry scooped me up and drove home. We changed and went in bed. Harry pulled me close to his chest and said " I love you", i nodded and said "me to". My eyes closed and fell asleep.

Hey guys. I hoped you all loved this chapter, i kind of felt that this chapter was a drainer but still continued.

Yours sincerely beyzbol