Chapter 12

I made my way up the air balloon when i was confronted with a smirking.........

I was shocked. I didnt know what to say? Was it me or was it my concions? I was totally confused. It was my beautiful mother who was smirking down at me with a bunch of my favourite jar of pickles. I couldnt explain how happy i was. I ran up the ramp and kissed her. I hugged her and me being an emotional idiot, i started crying. I looked back at Harry who was blushing when my mum made a conversation about Harry. "So Selena tell me if Harry is treating you good", my mum was making me blush now. 'Mum', the only lady who knows how to get me embarresed. "Actually mum thanks for asking, Harry is really rude towards me and he always steals my cookies", i yell and after start cracking up with laughter. Seeing Harry blush is just amusement to this show my mum is creating. "Thanks Selena for telling me you have a secret stash of cookies, now I could go and eat e'm all", Harry jokes, making me whine he grabs me and hugs me. As we were in the air, mum gives me an envolope that is sealed perfectly. Im totally being messed around with."Whats going on ?" i question, Harry smiling his signiture smile."HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA"! they both yell at me. "AHHh I totally forgot it was my birthday today"! i yell back as we all laugh. "This is the best birthday i have had in my 21 years on this earth". I express as i could see a shine in Harrys eyes. I lean over to kiss his cheek which i fail as harry turn his head in a matter of second which then i come in contact with his mouth. "Harry"! i whine feeling embarrased in front of my mum. As we land the hot air balloon, my mum says shes in a rush as she goes back home. I turn around seeing Harry bringing big subs (water stereos; check them out of the internet) "Whats this"! i exclaim as he displays his dimples.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••••••••( Guys please listen to the following song for this part and i would apreciate it thankks;xoxo)••••••••••••••••••••••
"Johnnyswim; Heartbeats"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He plays a song thats got me moving to the beat. We were now both alone on a big green field with the song playing."Its time to show me your dancing skills", he says making me smile. Harry grips on my waist and i do the same but i grip on his neck. We are dancing to the song that seems to make me forget the tradgedy in my life and calms me down. The winds strong dancing between our now dancing legs. Harry looking straight down in my eyes showing love. I do nothing but show the same kind of feeling through my brown eyes. Harry bends slightly down whispering something. "love you Selena so much", "I love you too", i say back and continue to dance. This is the best day that i will never forget again. It is a day were i put everything aside and look up to the future. For some reason i felt normal.

For the very first time i feel like a HUMAN. Weird huh? I know what your thinking, what kind of a wierd girl i am? but i feel it constantly through my veins like fire. Deep down there i still feel like human that has loved a vampire and will for ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry babes. havnt uptaded in like ages keeping you all waiting isnt my aim just didnt have enough time but i made the effort this time to update OhH! and almost forgot hope you all cute readers liked the song i played during there dancing scene.