Chapter 2

Harry was missing! I was looking every where but he suddenly disappeared. I drove off to my house hoping that i will see harry there but no sign of him. This was getting freaky. I called Zayn asking if he saw harry. Zayn replied" no selena i didnt see him is everything alright?" , "ye its just that harry disappeared randomly an now i cant find him". Zayn was shocked then suddenly my phones battery died " CRAP" i ran and put on charge. As i turned around i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist turning around to see it was harry with his crystal greenish-blue eyes shimmer as the sun hit them. " how did u get in"?, i asked in horror. "Oh the front door was opened", harry replied quickly changing the subject. I was gonna ask him where he went before but before i could have asked harry quickly asked if we could go starbucks and i obviously replied in excitement and we drove off. Some thing was not right with harry. His eyes were changing colour to greyish-blue. I was confused and stuck my tongue out the window feeling the breeze hitting against my face as harry reached out for my hand and held it really tight. " selena i love you and i will never let you go", harry said as he stared in my eyes. " i know hazza you have been saying this since the morning", and i gave him a hugg and just as i was gonna kiss him on the cheeck a text message came interrupting our moment. It was from Zayn.

Z- did u find harry?

S- ye we are going starbucks now, would you want to join us?

Z- no thankyou but i was just going to say that harry has to tell you something later at night so be prepared.

Just as i was going to answer my iphones battery died again, " stupid phone"!! The whole day i was thinking about what Zayn had told me, is it gonna be a surprise?, is gonna be a disappointment? I really didnt know. I put my head on harrys shoulder and hugged him tight leaving him not to breathe and we started laughing as harry was about to crash.we were at starbucks till night so i was waiting for the moment. Harry was dropping me to my home and said ,"selena i have to confess something". As i prepared my self and said "yes?" Harry talking his time then spoke " selena i know you might not believe me and i know no one would but..... I am a .........! I was confused how could it be harry cant be a ....... It cant be true but the eye colour and the body temperature changing explains it. I told harry that it was alright and to just continue and forget about it. I was actually pretty scared that he might finish me off untill there was no liquid left in my body. But i had promised harry i would be there all the way till the last bone in my body.

Hello friends this is the second chapter hope you enjoyed it and this chapter was pretty tyring, lol.

Sencerely Beyzbol1