Chapter 15

Sorry GUYS for the late UPDATE. I just wanna say THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHO VOTED AND READ MY STORY. IM REALLY GREATFULL for 500+ THIS really means alot to me<3 And here is another chapter for COME AND GET IT!Hope you all enjoy it!

******************************************************************************

Song of the chapter****

'Grizzly bear- Will calls(Diplo remix)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

(Selena's (POV)

It was Harry. He was running to me with a knife in his hand. He was smiling like a phsycopath. I was trying to yell but nothing was spilling from my trembling lips. I sat there trying to yell my lungs out but there was still no sound. At this moment,Harry was closer still charging at me. I tried to run but it was like I was walking. I tried to run faster but felt like something was holding me back. Some kind of an evil force was pulling me back to a charging Harry, getting closer the minute. He grabbed my neck with a tough grip causing me to have difficulty breathing. I was struggling to escape from his grip but figured out that it was impossible. " I Love you Selena", Harry stated as he brought the knife just below my jawline. Tears spilled from my eyes. Just as Harry started to cut the thin layer of skin below my jaw, I squirmed under his grip,"Harry dont! Please dont! HARRY STOP!!", i yelled, sobbing while doing so. "I Love You Selena", he kept repeating. Just as he sliced my throat open, my eyes flew open with a scene that calmed me down. It was all just a dream. More like a nightmare. I was drentched in sweat and tears.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Im in the hospital!

Last thing i remember was fainting right after I exited the pool. Recalling from my nightmare, it was the most taunting and horrific thing ever. No WAY in hell would Harry do that. The nightmare kept reaying. I want to be honest here, i'm pretty scared! What if Harry is an actual phsyco? Calm down Selena! There is no way Harry is a phsyco! It's just my conciouns trying to freak me out. I lifted my arm but relised that I had wires stuck in my arm. I wander what was wrong with me. Just as I was going to undo the wires, a really worried Harry entered. "Selena! Baby, are you alright! Dont get up, here I got you, Love!" Harry rushed over and layed my head on his lap. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead." How are you feeling? I couldnt sleep at all because all I heard was your screams! Are you alright? Did you have a nightmare?" Harry asked in concern. This is why I love this boy. "Harry calm down, it was just a nightmare, and dont ask if you want to talk about it because I dont want to", I said which made Harry smile. "Harry did you find out what happened to me?" I asked waiting for a pleasant answer. He locked his mesmerising eyes with my brown ones." The doctor said that.....", he just stopped when he got interrupted by a phone call. I really wanted him to tell me but I guess it had to wait. He looked down at me smiling. I returned the gesture when Harry winked at me. I still cant belive this stupid boy, my stupid boy 'Harry' is my husband. The wierd thing is that I still blush when he complements me, or kisses me, or when his shirtless. I guess we couldnt get used to it yet but who cares, he's only mine and thats all that matters. Harry had ended his phone call and continued, " The doctor said that he doesnt know whats wrong just yet, so he allowed you to go home when you wake up but if your temperature reaches its highest point, they are going to put you in emergency!" This was not a big deal though. Harry brought me extra clothes, and what I mean clothes is short denim shorts and a black corsette tank top. Typical Harry! I put the following clothes on and slipped on my combat boots. It was nearly 9:00 pm, so I hurried, grabbing Harry's hand in mine and rushing out the hospital. Cant even stand a second in that dreaded building. "Slow down babe!, your not gonna catch a train!" harry yelled, him being the slow one, Oh oH! should have rethought of calling him slow, his actually pretty fast. It was getting darker each second which sent flashbacks of my nightmare. The knife looked so familiar. I pushed everything to the back of my head and enjoyed the moment. Harry and I was running for miles with our vampire speed down the cliffs and mountains. Suddenly I came to a sudden stop which sent Harry flying ahead of me and falling face-first. Laughing hard wasnt the best idea as Harry came back up and lifted me up. It started to rain just like in those cheesy romantic films. Harry began to lean in, so did I. The rain was getting heavy, leaving us both soaked but I didnt give because even if this sounds cheesy as ever, atleast im with 'my' Harry. I didnt realise Harry had kissed me untill i felt soft pink lips attach to mine making the world stop before my own eyes. Right now it was only Harry and I. We kissed till we felt out of breath and stared into each others eyes."I love you Harry Styles!" I whispered. "I love you more Selena Gomez!" He whispered still out of breath from the kiss. Did anyone feel sparks! I DID And IT was THE most UNEXPLAINABLE feeling ever. " You are the most beautiful woman i've seen"! There it goes again. My own face has officially betrayed me. Harry chuckled and put me down. We ran all the way home. It was an exploring moment for the both of us. We sucked the blood of a deer dry till it was only skin and bones. Harry intertwined our hands together as we approached the house. I smiled up at him as he was already smiling at me. I caught him for once."Aww, is Harry blushing because I caught him staring at his wife?" I teased which made him turn a shade pinker. This could never get old. I laughed which Harry mimicked a few moments later. Just as we made it to our houses door step, I realised it was open. I think Harry realised too because he placed his arm around my waist, trying to defend me from what ever evil thing was lurking in our house. There was a gap between the door and the wall. I looked closely through the hole, seeing nothing, just darkness. Harry climbed the belcony helping me out. We got in our bedroom and made our way slowly around the house. There it was..... the smell. It was a very odd and disturbing stentch that filled my senses. It smelt like........a dead.... body?...There it was, I could see it's silhouette lurking in the shadow behind the door. My nightmare was officially coming true.

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•

Everyone embrace your self for the next chapter. This chapter was pretty crappy but... what can I do. I will try to do the next chapter better and longer(if I can be bothered) SORRY for any mistakes. I know i didnt do a scene with the boys but this chapter is focused on more of Selena's nightmare. I hope you all enjoyed. please do the following if you enjoy this chapter, if you enjoy this story:

🍕Vote🍕

🍟Comment🍟

😫😱REACT😃😭

🌟COMMENT🌟

Yours sincerely

Beyzbol1

Love you guys<3 ;* 💋❤😘