LAST CHAPTER

chapter song*****

********

embrace the martian- kid cudi*******

LAST CHAPTER PEOPLE!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE DONT GET UPSET BECAUSE THIS STORY IS FINISHED. I HAVE ANOTHER STORY SO PLEAEE CHECK IT OUT. ITS CALLED MY MISERABLE FLOWER.  I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CRAP CHAPTER.

selena POV

Harry came towards me after his bullet wound recovered. I was amazed that he didnt die but upset that I couldnt get out of this. it was really wierd that everything happened. I thought it was just a dream but I was mistaken. How many times ive woken up from my nightmares but yet again they are only nightmares, or were they reality. Was all this reality or some sort of dream. was this reality or somesort of nightmare. A good nightmare or a bad nightmare. Was harry just dust in the thin air. Was harry a non- existant boy who entered my life. Were vampires reall or fake. Was harry a vampire? Was I a vampire. Was this all a dream. A dream that I was haunted with. Suddenly I was disturbed from my questioning by a little girls laugh. But this wasnt any kind of little girls laugh. It was the little girl in my nightmares. " Selena? Selena? you there? Selena?", whispered a very familiar voice. It was Harry's voice. I shot open my eyes to see I was at the still at the coffee shop. It seems like that I had my own dream after justin text me. " What happened? Where am I harry?" I questioned clearly confused. " You went blank for a couple of seconds. I tried to get you to talk to me but you just blanked out for a couple of seconds like you were in some sort of dream!" Harry exclaimed. " What?" was all this a dream? Harry being a vampire? me being a vampire? me being in the hospital? Was this all a dream?? " you blanked out after justin sent you a text and you justclosed your eyes." Harry said looking in my eyes. " so we didnt get married? you didnt get shot by the gun?" I said confused. " Ummn no? we were here all the time", he said and tried to get rid of the awkwardness in the air. I explained harry my whole dream and he looked amused. At someparts he started laughing with me. Once I was finished, Harry stood shocked and just stared at me. " Wow! and you just dreamt this all in acouple of seconds?" he asked and looked at me. I nodded and looked at the floor. Harry got up and sat next to me. I looked at him like what are you doing but he just smiled and came next to my ear." Come and get it", he whispered and smirked. " Stop you are not funny Harry. im already freaked out as it is! dont get me more scared!" I yelled in fustration. Harry just laughed and looked into my eyes. I had to get him back so leaned in so did he. Before we connected, I grabbed my coffe and tipped it on him. " jerk!" I sqwealed and ran smiling. I ran and ran and soon sat under a tree feeling very uneasy and felt like upchucking. I felt something warm trickling down my neck and brought my hand to meet with it. I observed my fingers and it was crimson blood. It was my blood. Harry bit me. He actually bit me. And that was it. I felt pain. I felt miserable. I felt like my soul was forced out me. Was this how death felt like. Was this the real meaning of death. I closed my eyes waiting for my soul to be pulled right out of me. I lost my vision. I couldnt see anything. Seconds later I couldnt feel my heartbeat anymore. It was gone. Later I opened my eyes and it was I was in the position with my phone in my hand reading Justins text. What? wasnt I just dieing. I looked over at harry and he was just sitting next to me with his phone in his hand to. Thats when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Every dream was only three seconds. Every dream I dreamt was only three seconds. You ask how? well I realised that every dream I dreamt, there was a clock ticking three times. My heart beats only three times. Harry turned mental three times. He tried to kill me three times. Every dream is only three seconds. I try to remember the most important dream I had and one just kept bugging me to remember. And the last four words left my mouth.

" Come And Get it ".

THE END!!!!!

THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME SUPPORT AND LIKEING THE STORY.THANKA FOR VOTING AND SHARING. THAK YOU VERY MUCH. ILOVE YOU ALL ONE BY ONE. AND PLEASE CHECK MY NEW STORY ' MY MISERABLE FLOWER' ITS ANOTHER HARRY STYLES FANFICTION.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

YOURS SINCERLY

HARLENASJUSTALEGEND.