Chapter 3

It has been 1 week already since i found out that harry was a vampire. It was pretty normal. There was no odd times just laughters, partys and fun. I had just invited harry to my house for a thriller movie to watch. I was pretty scared but i knew harry was there so nothing will happen and its just movie whats the worse that could happen right? The door bell rang and harry comes in with a thriller movie." Hello babe can i come in"? Harry said as he stepped in. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. We walked towards the kitchen as the microwave 'BEEEEPPed" "Yumm popcorn" exclaimed harry as he picked me up and kissed my forehead. He was just my perfect man. He carried me to the couch. I checked the movie and to see what we were watching 'The Descent'! It was a movie that was rated 5 stars for its thriller. "Can i back up babe"? Harry looked at me and said " dont be a chiken"! As i threw a popcorn at harry he sweeped me up at thre me on the floor as i was just about to land head first on my face as he held me by my leg. I kicked him and got back up.

Harrys P.O.V

I dont think im ready to ask selena a question that she is obviously gonna teject but here goes nothing. I reached over to selenas ear and whispered" if you want, you can be like me," obviously selena was confused as i waited till she answered. I whispered again in her ear, " When your ready come and get it", and i stood up to go to selenas bedroom.

Selenas P.O.V

I was confused. If i become a vampire i could do anything but i wouldnt feel human again. Thinking about this tired me out so i got up and went to my bedroom seeing harry was already in his Black tight jeans and his white t-shirt their getting ready for bed. So i went in the toilet and changed in my shorts and an old t-shirt. I jumped in bed as harry followed me. Harry wraped his arms around me and everything flashed before my own eyes as i fell asleep.

The next morning...

I woke up to see harry still sleeping like a lazy popstar. I moved his arms from my waist and did my morning routine like always. I was still thinking about harry saying when your ready come and get it. Maybe tht was best for us. I think it was time for me to change to so i had decided to.... Harry woke up and i had tol him my decision. He was shocked but happy at he same time. I prepared breakfast as harry had his blood like a normal vampire would drink. Today was the full moon so i thought it would be the best time to transform. Later in the after noin harry dropped me off at demis house. We were goimg sgopping for my new album shoot. I was kinda nervouse but ignored it. The whome day harry was in my mind every minute every second. Soon or later it was getting dark. The moon was risimg as for the sun was sinking below the sea. Me trying to make the most of my human years since i was a baby till now. An aligant voice came from behind me" are you ready selena"? Turning around seeing Harry ready i replied "yes!" Everything flashed before my own eyes and it was blank for a couple of hours. I could here voices coming from all direction. I tried to open my eyes but i was struggling. That moment i shot my eyes open and saw a perfect smile infront of me. Harry smiling to see me awake.

Hello guys i know that this chapter was very long but ye.. Please if you like it the ease vote or follow me so in return i could vote and follow you. Xoxo

Sincerely Beyzbol1